Reviews for Ashes
It's been two years this has been a really long dry spell. I keep checking your account but it is never updated. Please update this story.
You need to update this I'm starting to think your dead. I've been loving this story I want to know how her friends help her to get better. It's been a really long dry spell it's been like 2 and a half should be well into your vet degree by now. Don't you have time now to update.
Please update it's been more then two years this has been a realllllllyyyyy long dry spell.
Please keep going it's been quite awhile and I really like this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
is this still being updated, i love it!
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Awesome on studying to be a vet! And don't worry about writers block. Just imagine the characters and stuff will eventually come. This story is amazing! It made me laugh so many times! Please I'm begging you to update soon. This story is one of the best Sam and jake stories I've read.
Alisabeth chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I love how Jake is protective of Sam and is serious about beating Gabe. I cant wait to read more :)
horse girl528 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
you have to write more, pleas
sam chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
its been like two years, whats up?
i wanna read the next chapter, i looove this fanfic
horselovr2000 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Update please! :)
DarkAngel1213 chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Please update this, please?
Sparxfly93 chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Hey just wondering if you're going to update soon. It's been a while but I'm still following this story and I come back to reread it every now and then since I put it in my follow list over a year ago.
SmokesGurl20 chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I like this story please finish it! :)
Neverstopreading chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Wow I love your story I can never find a story I like on this site congrats you r my number 1 favorite author now

Ps congrats on wanting to Be a vet
I 3 horses
Horse Addict chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
First of all, your story is absolutely amazing! I can honestly say its my favorite fanfic out here! I have reread all the chapters so many times i think i could quote it! The last chapter was especially my favorite! You are so so talented! Take your time, we all realize how stressful life is. I admire how you take your time to update, but when you do, it's amazing! That's much better than just throwing something out here to say you've updated. So thank you!
Your story plot is really really good! As I said above, best story out here! I love how you portray each of the individual characters. Especially Jake and Sam! I love Jake being protective of her :) Im so so so glad that you aren't pushing the romance thing and are sticking to the close friends that can trust each other! In my opinion, that is one reason your story is so strong and unique. I really hope you stick to this, I do believe it will help your story stay so successful! Another thing I really like about your story is how easily I can get into it! I don't know what it is that's different, but I always find myself so into your story, feeling like I'm there with the characters, feeling their joy and pain with them! So thank you for that too!
Well, I have taken enough of your time, so thank you for the great story and good luck! Just keep going! Your doing amazing so far :)
Horse Addict