Reviews for Together Again
Langinator chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This story really got to me. It may not actually be an episode, but if it was I fully believe that they would be together for eternity. This story describes Sam and Jacks love so well -Indescribable-

It was beautiful. Just beautiful.

(Made me cry though!)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This really hit home cause when my Dad died there was a really bright star that appeared, my Mom loved that she could go outside to talk to him whenever she needed to. Thanks for reminding me that even loved ones are not here, they are never far away :)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Lovely capture; poetic and tragic yet full of love not just for Sam and Jack but the entire team. Well done.
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Lovely. Lovely. :)
sammie77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Damn - made me cry! Beautiful!
DeniseM chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I thought that it was beautiful. Thank you very much.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I know I should have gotten used to it by now, but I'm still surprised that this kind of stories often makes me cry ...

You've done it again ...

It wasn't easy to read with all the tears in my eyes ... *sniffs*

THX

God bless you!

Thara
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was beautiful.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Sniff, sniff. How beautiful. I finally came over to the Sam/Jack side. It was tough too. I still love my Daniel/Vala couple, but I'm such a romantic and so are you, which is quite evident in this special telling of two lovers, apart, together forever. Sounds like a painting I know, or something like that. Anywho, you spun a great love story and it was everything a romantic muse would want. Nicely done. :D
feb04 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
beautiful , read with many tears falling ! thank you .
awishaway chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Interesting yet sad little story. Love the stars idea and the Sam and Jack together Always. But you killed everyone off. Not good. Story was well done but you killed everyone off.
mara-anni chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMG! *sob* Seriously, you actually made me cry.

This was so sad and yet so sweet and...they're together, forever, always...*snif* I have nothing else to say to that, my heart is broken and yet full all at the same time.

I especially liked that your epic timescale reached the natural end of our own solar system and yet Sam and Jack continue, they're still together in a way they never had a chance to be in life...*sob*

btw...I do intend to read and review all the fics you've been writing. They're still taking up space in my inbox :) but RL has been getting in the way. I'll get there eventually though.