Reviews for Bad Costume Choice?
Chaos Mancer chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
please write a sequal
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Ooh. Ooh. Wonderful! Do you know of any other Buffy/Pern crosses? 'Cause Pern has been a favorite of mine for a very long time, and the much slowed output of the series since Anne started sharing the job has been, well, saddening. A great fic!
Banner chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I loved the Dragon Riders series - I only wish there were more stories. This is a fun concept, with a nice implementation. Thank you.
zafaran chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love this story, and I was surprised to find out that I hadn't reviewed it before I added it to my Favorites list. I've been reading the Pern books since the first trilogy was brand new, and I love how you've fit this into the structure of the Pern-verse. I tear up and practically cry from assorted emotions every time X'der gives the "‘traditional' signal for the wing to rise to battle." Very well done. If you should ever feel like writing another story in this AU, I would love to read it. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Rathmun chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Continue this you must.

Stuck in my head this idea is, yet a writer I am not. Thus more of this story do I need.
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
OMG! ive never read a pern crossover, mebbe im not looking properly, but whatever. you HAVE to expand this, it has so much potential.

RHR
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Now that's a costume I would never have imagined for anyone in the Buffy crew - and throwing in Stargate:SG-1 was a nice touch, too.
faeriesinger chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was awesome! I mean, It was great when they got to be dragon riders for Halloween, but even better when they all got to impress. And then putting them against the Jaffa? Pure genius! Very good, very cool.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
smirks...
Pern chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
You're incorrect. Anne McCaffrey's universe should be off limiits regardless of the current FF rules. As a fan of Mrs. MacCaffrey's works, as I assume you are, you should respect her decision to not have amatuer fanfiction about any of her unviserses or using any character.

Yes, I know she's not writing her books anymore but that's her perogative. Please respect her views and leave her creations alone.

If you like McCaffrey, you might want to try Mercedes Lackey. Her Valdamar series is something you'd like if you like Pern. She also has nothing against Fanfiction.

Please respect the spirit of the rule rather than the words. Thank you
Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I have always wanted to read a pern cross, thank you for making my day. Oh, and the story was pretty damn cool too. I wonder what kind of dragon Daniel Jackson would get?
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I applaud you. This was a pretty good little bit.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
i hope you write more off this story it is awesome. i love the way you put everything together! keep up the awesome writing!
Honebar chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Sque! Dragonriders! pounce hugs yes yes yes! thank you thank you thank you! curls up in chaos's lap with a happy purring sound.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
dang sweet story, any mini-dragons?