Reviews for Don't worry, I'm a doctor!
it chapter 1 . 2/24
Really good
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Mess up the space time continuum or something? Meaning that something bad might happen, but he's not sure what it is? Not the sort of thing he says.
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
IWantAPetBadger chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Yep, that's the Doctor! Sense anything in a jiffy if you don't expect it. And Ed, sharp one he is- picking up that the Doctor is 'not from this world either," I really do like it!
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hee hee... I like this! Nice little blurb! chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oooooooh! That was cool! Flipping awesome!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Cute interaction:)
AdventureAddict chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love this. XD So simple and believable. Well done.
OnlyByTheLight chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Freaking awesome.

No idea what would've happened if it had more than one chapter- Probably wouldn't be able to stop, not unlike the present Doctor Who series!

Thanks for writing an awesome one-shot! :D

enderverse chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Nice. There both sort of "regular day at the office"
mgunh1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Lol, that made me laugh xD Particularly how well Ed took to the TARDIS just vanishing like that, no shock, just vague annoyance. It'd be 'bout right, though, seeing as Ed had gone through a hell of a lot of weird crap in the past year or so xP

Looking forward to more.
Sharper Than the Sword chapter 1 . 4/17/2009

The idea behind this is so simple it's brilliant. Even if this was posted a year and a half ago, I just had to leave a review and tell you how much I love this. The brief interaction between Edward and the Doctor is fantastic.
HiBob chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love the beauty of the short story. A simple brief meeting of two extraordinary people. Well done.
JenBeee chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I enjoyed this! You can kind of see how it word work and how their lives would cross. Hmm, I wonder if the Doctor can help Ed and Al get back? Hm...

Well written, but check paragraph spacings, other than that all I can say is that I want more!

] x
Fae Elric chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That's kind of what I do, though, is find the harder way to do things... ;;

Heh, the Doctor's last few lines kinda remind me (though I really don't know how) of when they went to the end of the universe and he told Martha about how he lost a hand, and she just kinda stared at him. "...You regrew your hand?" "Uh, yup, yeah, I did. (waves with the regrown hand) Hullo!" XD;

And you changed his good-bye! XD