Reviews for Slings and Arrows
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Tears! Actual tears for Severus Snape. Amazing. Beautiful.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Very very good.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
How very endearing! I hated the fact that Severus was such a hero and yet dies such a pointless death. The only saving grace was that he was able to give his memories over to Harry. At least that was something.

Loved your work!

Esc.
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I really enjoyed this! It was beautiful and lyrical, and the conversation Snape has with Lily was very moving! Thanks so much for sharing this! Just a small note of constructive criticism: you have a rich and wide vocabulary, which is part of what makes your writing so good, but there were a few words in this story that seemed out of place. Where you used "retrospection," for example, I think "introspection" might have worked better. Also, "concurred" means "agreed," and so it doesn't make complete sense in the sentence: "This was hell, Snape concurred..." because in that scene there was no one there for him to be agreeing with. And when he says to Lily, "I wouldn't of," it would be better for him to say: "I wouldn't have." I hope these little suggestions are helpful - the story as a whole is so very beautiful, it could be made even more perfect with a few tiny changes to make sure all the words are expressing your meaning clearly. Thanks again for writing this gorgeous story. I hope Snape was able to find forgiveness after death!
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I honestly have to say it was a little wierd, and left me wodnering just what exactly happened. Sorry.