Reviews for Hunting The Hunter
Telley1493 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
ok, so i may or may not be stalking your profile and other stories now.

even though i should get some sleep. meh whatever.

evanescence is one of my favourite bands. i saw them live in concert when they came here. fabitty fab they were. oh, i live in Australia, which will probably make my babbling easier to understand.

this story was great. seems to be a bit of a trend :p

i dont have much else to say about this story because it was great.

and yeah. ill let you go now
Nekozawa-sempi-loves-kittycats chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
awww :( so sad hapy

lovly story
ExogenesisOverture chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hey It's Ladie-Hamstie

That Was A Great Little Story!

A Little Bit Sad :(

Lol

But I Liked It
Celtic Aurora chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You know, I just realized something: I never posted a formal review to this! So, here it is:

O.M.G. That was AWESOME!

The ending is sad, but still...and I love the song! That's, like, one of my favorites by Evanescence! Not to mention, it does fit Anna well...not just as a vampire, but as a human, too, come to think of it...

Anyways, great work! Sorry it took me so long to post a review to this...I thought I already had, but I guess not! I'm such a dork sometimes lol

Much love forever,

Aurora
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aw that was so adorable I love the ending. This was very well written and I love it!

Kairi's Twin
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
JAW DROP.

This is GORGEOUS fic! It's sparkling so luminously! XD I LOVED IT!

-favs a hundred times-

Elwyndra
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very well done! :D I love it! -Favorites-

The curse of the vampire was great, you had Anna have trouble remembering her time as a mortal, which is so very rare in VH fics. As I'm sure you know, they almost *always* have her remember and fight SexyBackDrac the entire way. So kudos to you for being unique!

Weaving the song Haunted into it was superb! (FYI, Haunted is probably one of, if not my *absolute* favorite song by Evanescence!) You suited the dialogue and thoughts of Anna perfectly!

And Gabriel and Anna get to be together in the end! Hurrah! Take that Draccy! You STILL don't get Anna! (yeah, I'm usually a Dracula/Anna fan, but it's Gabriel/Anna fics like this that I can't help but adore!)

Anywho, GREAT JOB! :D Keep writing!

-Forever
Shoysrock chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
*ver emotional right now* This was wonderful! Touching, dramatic, and so beautiful...:*(

Shoys.
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh I liked that very much, how she didn't remember the human life and referred to Dracula as "master" most stories they have an intimate lovey dovey relationship so you never see that, and she ALWAYS remembers her human life. That was sad, but really good! :)