Reviews for The Substitute
poposee chapter 2 . 3/5
seriously? you left it at that and haven't updated since 2007? no. its a good storyline. must be continued. soon!
wavedancer70 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please update this story i wanna know is Draco. Gonna end up with his father or is he gonna be a woman in the end and lose all that makes him Draco and will there be kids or what need to know this please update.
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Great story so far; I can't wait for Severus and "Draco" to show up. I hope you update soon!
ZianaSue chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
This seems promising. Will Severus supply an antidote potion, and take Draco away to be his own boy toy? Can wizarding godfathers even do that. Is that a better alternative than being a substitute wife? Oh so many ideas in my head. Let's see what happens.
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Lucius has gone mad. I hope that Draco gets help soon. He needs to get out of there and soon. Please update again very soon.
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I hope Severus ain't in on it! Please write more!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Poor Draco...
Ya0iLover chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Why are you not continuing ?
Cerucci chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
This is such an interesting plotline please update it some more I really can't wait for you to update all your stories.
wavedancer70 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
You leaving me hangin pleeeeeease update your stories
Nagase Yuu chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
update?
MarcusTheMan chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I really like this story, though I wish there were more chapters.
Not saying this is what happened, but if you got tired of writing for this, I could pick it up for you. I love the plot.
me chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Are you gonna finish?
TheBluePanda chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
OMG. I love this story so far. Please continue it!
Brubsmcfly chapter 2 . 4/27/2012