Reviews for A different view
guitarbabe2005 chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
oh wow powerful stuff is there a sequal?
TillieBaby chapter 13 . 10/11/2007
*sniff! all ova! but looking forward to the sequal! Mayb rosa might cum back? lol wishfill thinking! gr8 job caint wait 4 more

Secret Slayer chapter 13 . 10/11/2007
"Shpadoinkle" thats gotta be the best word ever, i think i'll use it more in conversation...people may look at me funny, but hey, it's a good word ) ok enough random babbling, he he, i like the ending it was nice. the doves were a good touch...definitely think there should be a sequel...maybe the return of rosa? or maybe the powers that be send rosa back to buffy and spike as a baby and she mysteriously gets pregnant...but they're just ideas, i'm sure what ever you come with will be good! Great story! Well written )
smlcspike chapter 13 . 10/11/2007
Oh I think it is great, to bad they couldn't spend more time with Rosa.
TillieBaby chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
oh! interesting twist! update soon plz!

Secret Slayer chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
Loved it! it really made me laugh at the bit where spikes trying to explain the whole ben/glory thing...i remembered it from the show, one of the funniest moments! i love where this is going...plus, you had a much better lay out in this because you seperated most of the speech! ) great update and well written, i look forward to more! )
smlcspike chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
Now I want to know more about Rosa
smlcspike chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
can't wait to find out more about the end part.
Secret Slayer chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
great updates, please write more soon! )
smlcspike chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
Oh can't wait for more to see where you are going witht his.
Secret Slayer chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
great updates, i cant wait to see what happens next! and i much prefer the new layout, but there is one thing i would suggest...when someone speaks, each new person who talks should have a seperate line, its just easier to read, but apart from that, i loved this and seriously cant wait for more! )
Lokke chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I love your story,

Im from Brazil.
smlcspike chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Oh that was good. I wonder what is with the orb and why was Dawn asleep for so long.
TillieBaby chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
oh i luv it! is the orb making dawnie turn into the key? excuse my blonde moment! but ur doing great keep it up!

smlcspike chapter 8 . 10/5/2007