Reviews for Runaways
Riana1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
And it fits canon, it fits canon so well it makes my terrth ache. Write for the show please.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
They are collecting everyone- this is so cool.
Nomad1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
What a neat idea! I really enjoyed this. Nice job unexpectedly twisting it back to be canon-compliant again.
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
I really liked that. I liked that Nathan tried to be a good father to Claire and made his request of the Haitian for her sake. Also liked his attempts at taking care of the others after they woke up from having their memories erased. Nice job at making little things like that set others events from the series in motion.

-Ellie
amy-the-rat chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Little!Hiro learning English from Star Wars? Smartass!Simone kicking everyone's asses? This is made of awesome, and so are you.

*hugs little!Hiro* I can't help it, he's so cute.
Reius Devirix chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Very nice. Incredible writing. I'm now wondering how the hell Nathan's gonna get them out of the mess they're in. Oh, and, I love the parts with Hiro. Just adorable. Hehehe...Genius in making it so that the only way they could communicate with each other was to be as geeky as possible.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
/Nathan was a firm believer in the mystical female knowledge of How To Deal With Babies, though he had to admit that the fact his mother had employed ever-changing nannies with both her sons did at least put a question mark on the universality of his theory./

I am falling in love with your young Nathan.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This is brilliant and insanely so.
dreameronthe-run chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
wow.. this is really good, update soon
24 | « Prev Page 1 2