Reviews for A Question of Inevitability
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
loved #s 1, 3, and 6! the others weren't bad, i just didn't like them as much :)
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You are an excellent writer. I'm envious of those who manage to capture create such imagery and rich characterization in just a few short words. Here, you created six different worlds with beautiful detail. Of course, my favorite was the one where our dynamic duo does end up together because...adorable! Fabulous job!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
It starts with a kidnapping. Later, Tony insists that this was the only way. Action movie rules: Ziva was a damsel in distress, he was the federal agent who saved her. His heroism and their relationship was inevitable. Ziva points out that Tony was kidnapped too, and it was McGee who saved them. Tony brushes this aside. The point, he emphasizes, is that it was all meant to be. Ziva looks skeptical, and tells him he is an idiot, that the world does not work according to movie rules, because movies are fictional and usually ridiculous, and he is ridiculous too. Tony tells her that she knows nothing of American culture and the rich heritage of the action movie. Ziva tells him that he knows nothing of heritage and culture; that these things do not live in digital metal discs. Tony tells her she is a heathen, who should probably be deported, and if she’ll wait a moment, he’ll make a call to Immigration. Ziva tells him he needs to be careful, because one day he will wake up and find a knife buried so deep in his genitals he will be singing soprano in the retirement home choir. If he lives that long.

McGee begs them to get a room.

[laughing my head off.]

that's hilarious.:)) the banter's so tony and ziva!
xavia chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
lol, this was so funny, i love it!
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
So cute! Perfect for them!

*dies from the amazing Tiva fluffiness.*
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
it was good :P
Chance2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
So much love for this fic. :D Thanks for sharing it.
Tigz chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Omg it took me a while to catch on but i love it!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Awesome story! I loved it!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
this is a nice fic- thanks ofr writing- i always like tiva- of course i love mcabby- but hey tiva is cool too
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
whew, cool!
tivalover chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Beautiful! Absoloutly flawless!
SidleWild chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Cute, again. I like that you're putting it on the reader to make up their own story. You nail down the emotions but don't provide enough details to pin down the story. Every person who reads this is reading a different story, which is pretty cool. Keep 'em coming.
EmyPink chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wow! I loved everyone of them. 2 and 3 made me cry . . . seriously :( At least they were together in the last one like it should be :) Well done. Very nicely in character.

*EmyPink*
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very cool. I like the alternate reality idea. )