Reviews for Five Times The Doctor Surprised Rose Tyler
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Sweet, sad and a bit funny. My favorite line was, "and that was what broke his nose." Made me laugh. Although the last one was obviously the happy ending, I liked the third and fourth as well because they were realistic and a bit tragic.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great! Can imagine the look on Rose's face when she wakes up... She would think she was hallucinating!

Kamai6
Felling chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw Thats So Frickin Kawaii! GO TRUE LOVE!
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Very nice
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Although it goes against my nature, reading about Rose Tyler, I did giggle a lot at this one - "that was what broke his nose", LOL

Well-written and a happy ending for some, I'm sure. ROFL

Nicely done!
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
HA. Love it. *adds to Tin Dog*
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wonderful! I love alternate versions, I often do them when I can't decide how one of my stories should continue. But yours were really great ... some funny, some sad, and I really hope the last one means a happy end ;)
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw. These were really sweet. I loved the one where she was at a party so he just left her a note. And the last one, I also want to se her reaction to waking up in the TARDIS.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aww that was nice and sweet and perfect ending.

Maria
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
These are good. Some sweet; some funny. However, you need to format it so that the reader can easily see the divisions.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
It's good but I had to reread the story to work out that there was actually five different scenerios and times he surprised Rose Tyler.

I liked the last one best and wouldn't mind seeing Rose's reaction after waking up in the Tardis.