Reviews for Autumn Bliss
FledglingInkstand chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
So far I really love this story! I haven't been able to put it down until now. Looking forward to finishing it! Thanks XD
readmore chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Mary-Sue chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
I had a truly horrifying revelation just two seconds ago. Incest between brothers isn't actually that bad. It's just between male and female relatives that it's wrong. Two dudes can't reproduce, therefore the next generation will not be affected by any disabilities in the family genes. Same with two girls. But if a related guy and girl... took a tumble, the resulting child would probably inherit recessive genetics for defects, and end up with a whole mess of problems. This is by far the creepiest thing my otherwise brilliant and mostly G-rated mind has come up with. So really, Eragon and Murtagh aren't actually doing anything wrong. Creepy.
Nyala Kurta chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Finally! It's about time they kissed! I was wondering when that would happen.
oblivion9032 chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Aww. Cutest lemon ever
Dragongirl elf chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
Woo-hoo! Almost a lemon!
Dragongirl elf chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Meow? Does the next chapter have a werecat?
Dragongirl elf chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Interesting line "Lets go pray to the gods we don't believe in." I like it though
Dragongirl elf chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Day-um! pretty good!
bridgette22 chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
This was a fantastic story
QLGingerBlade chapter 29 . 4/12/2012
*Q* Holy Mary mother of Jesus! I am in awe! I loved this part the mot, because Eragon just seems like the person who would normally be on the bottom when with Murtagh. Oh, now I want to draw fan art of this!