Reviews for Tell Her
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Rukia is a f*ckin' b*tch
adamxero chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Now...don't get me wrong I'm a big IchiRuki shipper and all and I like Rukia's character but the Rukia you portrayed in this story was a straight up slut and a bitch. To describe this story in a sentence would be, Ichigo waiting to be sloppy seconds. I mean seriously this story should have just been classified RenRuki (Which sucks by the way) rather than IchiRuki.

Oh poor Rukia she has to feel guilty and act strong while she's fucking around with two guys I'm sorry the only character I feel sorry for in this story was Ichigo having to be head over heels over this Rukia. What was worst though was to make this story a dramatic love triangle you made any chance of Ichigo having any sort of other love interest impossible by pairing her off with Uryu. Personally the only thing that would have saved this story and it's characters was for Rukia to be the one feeling jealous since to me it just looks like another Rukia fangirl/fanboy writing a story were we are all meant to feel for Rukia.

Now I'm not discrediting you as a writer your grammar etc is all fine better than mine but your portraying of the characters and having this whole Rukia and Renji fucking while Ichigo must be heads over heels for her butchered this story.
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
What the hell did i just read!

Complete and utter horrible, one of the worse triangle i have read because your depiction of a triangle is backwards. Ichigo, i don't know where too start, he is just an oc.
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
This is horrible, you are writing renji rukia first then try and defend it by saying it is not renji rukia but i am sorry renji has already got what ichigo want
jorie chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
wow.. that was amazing.. )

finally, after the whole game of tag..

ichigo finally stepped up..

you did a good job here...
ALucky13 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
wow so angsty and so good! :)
Ralmidaz chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
i enjoyed this story

made me dislike Renji because i hate any character that tries to take Ichigo and Rukia away from each other, but it worked out right in the end.

I liked Orihime in this one because she wasn't after Ichigo but trying to help him get Rukia(Because she's after Ichigo i hate her in the Anime/Manga).

Look forward to later stories

Thx Tom
XxStrawberry PrincessxX chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Such description! You are one amazing writer! :)

I am not going to lie, having to read about Rukia and Renji was EXTREMELY difficult, almost torture, but in a good way, because I knew that it was going to lead to something fantastic. (Which it did!) That ending was extremely hot! Whew... 'fans face'

My favorite part was when Ichigo tried getting Rukia going by standing around naked, that was great! Great scene, detailed wonderfully, I laughed hysterically.

Loved it! Great job!
ceiyn chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
great story!
ceiyn chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Wow, great chapter! Really hot with ishida ori! I liked that part with Renji coming to Ichi's place.
ceiyn chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
That's nice that you like reviews with some meat to them. It always seems to me that if I write more than the airheaded "I luved it!", it is annoying to people. Well, I do LOVE this story so far! Renji is very OC however, acting all nice in the restraunt when I know he is a goofy, uncivilized, sexy redheaded ruffian. Not particularly a renruki fan, but still. But I understand that you are using him this way as a part of the story-line. I really like how you describe the unsatisfactory sex between Renji & Rukia. This gave - to me - the story a smack of honesty. So many women lie to themselves about sex, it is nice to read a little honesty. But, I don't believe that a teenage boy would not wack off for two years. That actually might be physically impossible. Rukia does seem a lot like Rukia, and Ichi is really hot here. I love how you describe them. The best thing about this story is that it seems really original - her being all horny and him getting arrested and all. Please keep writing, this is a fascinating story
pamianime chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
OMG you have no idea how hot this was O.O and im so glad ichigo and rukia were able to be together YAY!
pamianime chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
lol i loved the ishihime part in the beginning :D and NO the anxiety!
pamianime chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
aw...i feel so sorry for ichigo...that's what happens for not telling her your feelings right away! i am excited!
pamianime chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
OMG NO! DAMN IT ICHIGO! just tell her already! and GREAT story by the way!