Reviews for A Meeting of Minds
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This really has potential for a long form story... I would love to see one...

I really enjoyed the interaction with Daniel and Giles. If you ever come back to this, I'll be waiting.

Blue
lucyferr chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great story. Worth being more than a one-shot for sure!
Green Tea fan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I think that the concept is interesting. Though both Giles and Daniel seem to accept their story fast. I also don't think that Giles would be in any way ok with the US government trying to recruit slayers given with what happened with the Initiative. Especially since Daniel is wondering if the Slayer power can be shared with other people who are not meant to be slayers and the experiments that they start thinking of. Sandra beating Daniel was great. I laughed at that part and then I re-read it again.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love it keep it up. _
caligate chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I don't usually read crossovers, but was intrigued with this idea. I can see the ancients creating weapons to try to kill evil of all kinds because isn't a wraith a kind of vampire? Anyway, I liked this story and would look forward to more of its kind.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
LOL at Daniel thinking Giles might be a Goa'uld at first. I think he's going to find this a brave new world. I really like this beginning though my one criticism would be that you pretty much have to hit Daniel over the head to get him to notice someone finds him attractive. Good beginning. I'll enjoy reading where this goes. More please.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/1/2007