Reviews for Heat Wave
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aw! Adorable! Agh, and we didn't even get to see Anna on the show! Not! Fair! Scifi Channel sucks!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw...that was so sweet. I love Anna. She's precious. Keep up the great work!
Mithrilia chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wonderful ! Your the best writter in the world !

The first paragraph is very implicit about the relationship between Desden et Murphy : "I still wasn’t used to sleeping in Murphy’s bed, despite the growing number of nights I had spent there. I especially wasn’t used to sleeping in it without Murphy there"

Anna is cutie as Greylin (in your fanfiction "Child's Play"), notably when she ask him “Are you going to be my new Daddy?”, this sentence make me laught quite. She is a good daughter too, 'cause she doesn't want him to hurt her mother. Perfect Little Girl !

Send you many smiles, like always
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Nice.
cirana chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
gd fic
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I really enjoyed Christmas Quartet and was looking in your profile for other work when I simultaneously stumbled upon dresdenflashfic and then your lj and discovered some of your other stories.

I really like your work, you seem to be better able than most to peg the characters and the dialogue of the Dresden Files and I think you did a marvelous job with your original character in Anna.

I hope you cross post some of your other work into

I particularly enjoyed 'Blind Spot' and 'Rescue'.

Good work
Cali chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Another awesome story! I love the interaction you have between Dresden and Anna in your story. Its very cute. All of your Dresden Files stories are awesome. Write more please