Reviews for Tales of Trinity
BreathlessCyan chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
Sera Li miserable seems strange in this story; especially when she is usually the one joking around and such. Same old Bal Dat; boy I love his character, and Sera's and Bal's relationship (before Sera got all gloomy) is awesome. The storm seems extremely intimidating, though Sera seems way too calm about sailing into it. We just had a huge snow storm here, and it's absolutely freezing, though we had blue skies today!:D Sera shouldn't think the way she is about her race, especially since all the selkies you've show in this story have been good in their own way. Two weeks, I think I can hold out till then. My own story hasn't been updated in a while, though it's not my fault; it's my lazy brother's.
Chii-Chi-Chi chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
Very well written. There are a few gramatical errors here and there, but Microsoft isn't perfect and when you're excited to share your stories with your readers, you're pretty much unable to appreciate the incredibly finite details.

I must say, you have captured my attention with this story and I believe it's plot is one of the most refreshing I've read in a while, that and the racism and prejudice is highly accentuated here.

Bravo to you.

My rating on this tale, for now, is 9.7 out of 10.

P.. It is my hope that these caravaners are able to either rid the world of miasma before it overtakes them, or at least find a way to revive the Myrrh trees.
ladycordelia17 chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
So the Trinity-landers and Dezeltans catch up to Gurdy, but it's not until after they part ways, leaving Princess Fiona with the Dezelta caravan, that Gurdy reveals his poem. Then either the princess, Nate, or Zephyrae will probably pass the poem on to the Trinity caravanners by the time the latter go to the Lynari Desert.

Meanwhile, the Trinity caravanners encounter some trouble with a disgruntled group of Clavats (the leader of which antagonizes De Nam just for being a Selkie) who feel cheated because the Trinity caravanners got priority over them on the ferry, forcing Ciaran to threaten them with a butt-kicking...and Sera Li caught sight of Bal Dat throwing a stone at the offender. High-five to Bal Dat. :)

De Nam parts ways with the Trinity caravanners at the Jegon's west bank (should've given Sera Li a goodbye kiss, methinks), telling Kass of his plan to do his field research at Conall Curach (hoping thus to meet them again as they go to Rebena Te Ra)-and he learns the terrible truth of Kass's dire condition. Daunted, is he? But an even more frightening thought occurred to me: could Raem be using Kass now to spy on the Trinity caravanners and those they meet? Considering that De Nam is already in trouble because he's a threat to Raem's dominion (see my fic "The Demon Sends His Messengers" for details)...

What when one of the others looks Kass in the eye and sees the effects of the miasma (did Fiona by any chance see the problem?)? What will happen then?

Like I said, good gods, Raem is gaining power at an alarming rate...hopefully in the plot of my own handiwork (updated both "The Great Revival" and "Sword of Redemption" recently) the good peoples of the world will fare better against the demon.
Master-of-Omega chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
SYSTEM EROR! SYSTEM EROR! 1201! 1201! TO MANY WORDS! OW! Heh,heh, anyway awsome chapter, well worth the wait. BTW, if your wondering about the 1201 thing thats a code for when a computer crashes from to much info. I did that cause I'm part machine... I think, wait am I? 1201!
BreathlessCyan chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
And De Nam leaves on account of a lie. I hope for his sake his theory is correct. Kass, how i love him. It's sad to see the lilty so full of dread. The miasma is cruel in nature, I just hope they will find a way to defeat it. I wish to know what they will come upon in leudia, I hope it is something good... Good job on this chapter, please do update soon.
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Here reading your story, I could swear that I've reviewed this before, but maybe I just meant to and never got around to it. Sorry!

I loved Kass. Absolutely loved him. I always have such a hard time writing Lilties, but you nailed it. He was a perfect mix of boy and warrior, wanting to defend Mioko but at the same time suspicious (and perhaps rightly so!) of the bandits. The interactions were great; it was refreshing to just skip the awkwardness and set them all at a few years into their adventure so their team was already a well oiled machine. The interaction between Sera Li and Bal Dat was cute as well, and Artemicion was spot on. You have a talent for keeping in character.

I don't honestly have anything negative to say whatsoever! Great fic. I'm off to enjoy my read.
Master-of-Omega chapter 17 . 12/17/2008
Yay! Hurdy\Gurdy! They're so funny, Gurdy is my favroite charecter in CC. And I don't blame you for taking so long, I hav'nt updated my fic in a month! No Reviews yet either... Anyway awesome work as always, Update soon!
BreathlessCyan chapter 17 . 12/15/2008
Yay, I love Christmas! ahem. Hm, I can only begin to wonder how Gurdy is going to play a role in this story from now on, let alone Hurdy. Admittidly they could have been more creative when coming up with a name for the brothers instead of just changing the first letter. I don't like theives. They're just awful. Anyway, good chapter, I can't wait for your next update!
Master-of-Omega chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
Well this is the first time I could review (thanks to my account screwing up). This story's pretty good! I wish there were more like it, seriosly I can't find enough good fics for CC... Anyway awsome fic, can't wait for the next chapter!
BreathlessCyan chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
I hope they can help. Good chapter, I really enjoyed it. Please update soon, I do love it when you update.
BreathlessCyan chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
And the mad search for myrrh continues. I wish they all had as much knowledge as the Trinity caravan, that way they could get little more help and the growing insanity would stop. I was a bit surprised at Bal's actions, but I understand why. At first I even considered him to be a different person, but then my thoughts were clarified. I would love to read more, so please update soon.
ladycordelia17 chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
Good gods, Raem is gaining power at an alarming rate with the myrrh trees unable to give myrrh to caravanners and so many caravans in Tida fighting tooth and nail to get to the myrrh tree-and everyone loses as they attack each other and monsters attack them. Our caravan from Trinity will need every last bit of help they can get. They've got De Nam (who accompanies them to be with Sera Li among other things), and Princess Fiona (who has revealed that her father, the Lilty king of Alfitaria, is suffering a miasma infection that's making him lose his mind and she wants to save him), but will it be enough?

Glad to see Fiona trying to forge a bond of friendship with Mioko at any rate, though; she's terribly out of her element with the caravan but handling the situation admirably.
BreathlessCyan chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
Oh, my, gosh. It's so...depressing. Those caravans, they're killing each other for something that isn't even there. They're killing their friends, who have become just like family over the years of travelling with each other. You really hit the nail on the head, showing how desprate they've become. I would like to know how the Trinity caravan cleans this up, I hope it happens soon.
BreathlessCyan chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
Alright, the princess is coming along! I realy don't know a lot about princess Fiona, other than the fact that she's a half bread princess who runs away a lot, so I'm looking forward to the oppertunity. I am wondering how Hurdy is going to tie into the story though, so please do update as soon as possible!
ladycordelia17 chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
So when the Trinity caravan leaves Shella, Amidatty will accompany them as far as Alfitaria to speak to the Lilty king, while the Trinity caravan will plod onwards to Tida, maybe to see what info they can gather from the withered crystal or the myrrh tree, or both. Then they'll go to the Lynari Desert (maybe meet up with Gurdy again before that point?) to see whether Mioko's conviction that the tree sickness has spread so far is true. Then, finally, they're bound for Rebena Te Ra in search of answers, with De Nam accompanying Sera Li at least as far as Conall Curach.

What does De Nam know about the history of the Selkie people that Amidatty doesn't? If the Lady Mio didn't create the Selkies (and I don't see how that could be), what deity could have? Then the meteor came and deluged the world in miasma...and the other races blame the Selkies for calling it down? Preposterous, I say! But I could be wrong. Could De Nam be suggesting, perhaps, that a certain evil being (maybe Raem?) hates the Selkies more than any of the other races and sent the meteor so that the Clavats, Lilties, and Yukes would see Selkies as bringers of misfortune?

What's Princess Fiona doing stowing aboard Trinity's wagon? And is anyone at all aware of the seriousness of Kass's problem yet?

The plot's thickening ever so rapidly...I'm anxious to see what happens next.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »