Reviews for The Art Of Manipulation
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
zen take a nap. AND ZEN FIRE ZE MISSILES! XD Not sure if that was the reference you were making at the bottom but there is a scene in something that goes like that. Much enjoyment came out of this. Sucks that he went on a mental roller coaster but oh well. I can still imagine that there were some emotions besides greed behind Muku-chan's intentions Keep up the cute stuff
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
he...took him over?
SebastianML chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Words fail me.

:]

I love it

The suspense, waiting, and poor Tsuna starting to get depressed when no letters come for him. The waiting for the mysterious person to come and find him.

I love/hate the ending.

]:

It's so Mukuro yet so sad that poor Tsuna is not quite Tsuna anymore. But for some reason, I love it to death *huggles*
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oohh, I liike iit. Quite the twist you put on there. Very awesome idea, too. Great work here! *thumb-up*
Raiyo chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was really good.

I love your writing style.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
... what? I don't get it. could you please explain?

Ivan

-jack-
blubelle chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
You're the greatest! Thank you so much for the dedication it made me all warm and fuzzy. Wonderful piece, you capture emotion so well and you left me quite satisfied at the end. Can't wait for whatever is to come. Much love.

-Kelly
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Awesome! Love the last sentence...

Why? Because writers are liars, my dear.

Lovely! Please write more! I am obssessed with KHR!

And your writing is so beautiful with such depth and meaning!

It's so powerful and appealing. Really great!

I hope this helps to encourage you to write more! )

Good work!
Depopulating chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
.../

It WAS good, you tard!

I am mad that I didn't think of it. But I LOVE reading your stuff too much to care. (cow)

Ms. Kan (the chinese lady), whenever she says this kid Kyle's name, it sounds like 'cow' ... and I think of Lambo. And Kyle gets in trouble a lot, so all I hear is 'cow' 'cow' 'cow' all first hour. Lambolicous!

...ahem.

I love the idea. I really do. My talented wittle Ame-chan! .

-DM
Komay chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Awesome... even though I don't watch KHR. XD ;

I had to do a bit of research to make sure I understood it, but I get it now... The M stands for Mukuro, right? I hope it does, or I just wasted ages looking up the wrong person. DX

Butyeah. Sweet, sad, and really mysterious and eebil. And so well written.