Reviews for Poison Apple
FeenixDOWN chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I now feel ashamed to have never seen sleeping Beauty, probubly the only disney movie i haven't seen besides Beauty and the beast... _ maybe i find "beauty" taboo... it is certainly hard to spell with all its vowels is it beauty? baeuty? bueaty? ... now im rambling, and want some of that cheese cake that L was nom-noming on.
FeenixDOWN chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I APPLAUD YOU! They both are perfectly in character and i loved how you ended this chapter:)
FeenixDOWN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
YAY! i think this story is exactly what ive been waiting looking for! so far so good! i can tell this is gonna be a favorite of mine :D. I might review after ever chapter to give you more of that amazing amount of reviews you have!
Clockwork Pheonix chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this story 3

I first read it before I made an account and it has to be the greatest fanfiction I've ever read.
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like how you touched on the essence that they were in the show. The casual annoyance that they both always had for each other when they were together. The biting yet nonchalant conversation is perfect for them. I really think you grasped onto their style quite well. Especially in describing L, with his holding everything as it was contaminated and what not. I am excited to see how you have unfolded the rest of their story while keeping true to their characters.
TinaBanina96 chapter 33 . 6/9/2012
As a newbie in the Death Note fandom, many people recommended this story to me. So when I went to check it out... it was you two, who were already some of my favourite authors!

I applaud you for making my venture into Death Note fanfic so wonderful. A gorgeously twisted fairytale :)
LawlietLennoxLove chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Although, can I just say that I'm no avid Disney lover...but I love apples...even more so now!
Carlos de Citron chapter 33 . 6/8/2012
Wow, I am absloutly speachless! I know this story has been up for age's but I just couldn't resist to send a quick review :3

Although some of the scenes I found to be a bit cringy (or maby I'm just weird :) The overall story and plot is so immersive, I just couldn't pull myself away from it! And the ending of 'the storyteller lived happily ever after' really matched the grimness of most of the story, and gives it a very furfilling ending.

Overall it is a amazing fic, and I can see myself re-reading it many times in the future xD
musiqchan chapter 21 . 6/3/2012
this Misa was AWESOME! You go! I'd totally hang out with her :)

And L is amazing and hilarious and Light is . . . just sillyXD

I'm loving this! Great chapter!
musiqchan chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I really didn't appreciate the anti-Christian remarks in this chapter as a Christian myself, buuuuuuuuuut I'm willing to pretend that I didn't hear those things lalalaaaaa

besides those remarks, pretty good chapter
musiqchan chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Are you a fan of Natalia Kills? Because a lot of her songs are really applicable to this fic, as far as I can tell so far. Specifically "Wonderland", "Love is a Suicide", "Mirrors", and (what I predict will be more later) "Zombie". She's from the UK, I believe. DUUUUUDDDDEEEE GO CHECK IT OUT NOW you won't be sorry :)
Indifferent Repitition chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Haha. I could actually imagine L 'just ignoring' his 'little predicament'.
LnL chapter 33 . 5/11/2012
Wow, I guess I'm pretty late reviewing, but I just couldn't help myself. I slept 4 hours last night and 2 the night before because I couldn't leave your fic. My eyes hurt now, but it was worth it. Maybe I haven't read enough DN fanfiction, but Poison Apple is definitely one of the best. Even one of the two best DN fics I've ever read (the other one is abandoned, so...). Needless to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I loved L's and Light's twisted, sad and beautiful relationship. I loved how you finished the story so ambiguously. Well, I can't say I was happy, but it was just what the fic needed. And last but not least I loved your ANs. You two are awesome and fun. Well done, guys. And thank you for the immense pleasure that was Poison Apple.
God In Birds chapter 33 . 5/8/2012
It's snow, Jack.

Now, chapter 31 was pretty awesome. I was expecting some stuff to happen, and it did. Except the church floor cracking open like that.

This chapter was as cool as hell. (Not that hell is cool or anything) I really liked the fairy-tale theme through the whole fic, then you put it all in one chapter and I'm like OMGWTFBBQ.

Overall, good read.
God In Birds chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
You updated this chapter on October 21st? And October 21st is Apple Day? I feel honored that the day of my birth is remotely related to Death Note and that it's a celebration of a fruit. Go Libras!

Anyways, lovely chapter, as always. I just wanted to gloat about my birthday. See ya guys next time I review.
2,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »