Reviews for Poison Apple
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 32 . 5/28/2013
this is by far the best death note fic i have ever in my life had read, like just wow i loved still love it
MonochromaticWorld chapter 33 . 5/17/2013
I remember starting this two years ago but I was getting too emotionally drained so I stopped halfway through. Even though I only read half, I knew that it was going to be the best Death Note fanfiction I will ever read. I am so glad that I decided to read this again after seeing it in my bookmarks and remembering just how fantastically written it is. Now I have finished reading the whole things and I was right, THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY, I will never want to forget it. I love how complex and how well thought out everything is. I can't express the feelings I have for this story in words, it's just so incredibly magnificent.
xkayami chapter 33 . 5/2/2013
I loved it. It was wonderful, gruesome and interesting at the same time. Two words: The SUSPENSE! Utterly amazing. One of the best DN fics I've ever read. Ah, I feel sorry for Mello, though. I loved the balance of love, betrayal and trust. This was almost as if I was reading an actual story. Both of you are exceptional writers.
lightdiffraction chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Alright. Wow. So...I've been reading this little story for the past week, and it's affected me in so many ways...and not just the sleepless nights awake reading this, no, every time I see an apple...I think of L or Snow White or love apples...and...it's just really amazing. I don't think I'll ever be able to live my life the same way after reading this. (That's a good thing, of course! .)
I don't know how you guys can manage to write such a masterpiece, it is seriously inhuman, are you guys the Shakespeare of Death-Note or something? The pain you convey throughout the story, ''memento mori'', the fact that L and Light can never live happily ever after...it's all so meaningful and heart wrenching...and it touches my soul, really. There've been times where I've cried just looking at this fic! The emotions are raw and running wild, and it keeps me at the edge of my seat, wanting to read more, but I'm also afraid of how this will end. It's a delicious combination, sweet, but coated in poison. (Just like L and Light, coincidence?) Ah...this is just so wonderful...I'm gonna continue reading this...and re-reading this when I've finished...
I cant believe I didn't know about this story up until now, I am so thankful to have found something so beautiful.
You guys are doing wonderful. You and Narroch obviously make a great pair.
in cavillator chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I must say I am disappointed, not only because of the violation, if not also because the summary says this is a lxlight, not a lightxl, I think it may seem ridiculous, especially because they probably do not bother to read but I think you should inform the home that has a rape scene and ligh is the seme, that makes it worse, well, I think I should stop reading, I'm wrong fic.
by the way good job, you d write very well.
maltese chapter 32 . 4/3/2013
*claps* Well played.

Very well written and complex. My first Death Note fic and I love it.

Mainly because I see some potential for Mello and Near ;) But I'm also glad that Light is gone now. That freaking bastard is seriously deluded.

Overall, I enjoyed the ride- been reading this for days now. Very nice with the plot, theories, and philosophies here and there. Very nice, indeed.

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful masterpiece!

-maltese
nobody chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
This chapter was amazingly beautiful, and I cried along with Light in the ending...
Pistols-at-dawn chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
best sex scene ever yessss... i have taken to re-reading this scene when i get to a weak sex scene in another fic, imagining it with the appropriate characters... mmmm :)
LunaStories chapter 33 . 3/3/2013
Okay, I finished reading this and then found this song that I feel was MADE for this fic. Please check it out, it's: Jeffree Star-Get Away With Murder(Orchestral Cover)
It's not the original song, for those people that know this song, the orchestral version is a lot more sad.
When I read this fic I was like Oh my god, this song matches it...
Example Lyrics that remind me of the fic:
"I'm gonna break your heart, and get away with murder...
You should've known from the start that it wouldn't last forever.
I can't control myself,
I feel like someone else.
...I like you...enough to destroy you, tear you down..."
I don't know, this reminds me of the part in the story where Light kills L and then regrets it but knows he would've done it anyway.
I feel that this song is from Light's point of view: "I can't control myself, I feel like someone else" It's like Light and Kira are two people and he can't escape from the 'Kira' part of him.
I seriously cried when I came upon this song because it reminded me SOO much of this fic T.T
So much sadness...I wanted to make a music video for this fic using that song but I don't know how to :( *Sigh* Just check out the song, you won't regret it.
AngelwingsUnited chapter 33 . 3/3/2013
Best story I've read in my life time! Im depressed this story has to come to a end!:( This a marvelous story and I WILL re-read it again, because it's just that good:D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
*dies in extreme drama*

..but that's one glorious death, I'm telling.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 25 . 2/27/2013
After L said he couldn't... uh... I can hardly put up a sentence to express.. how much I loved it.. after all that :'(
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 14 . 2/26/2013