Reviews for Poison Apple
sunamikei chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
The ending got me grinning like a madman :)
Rei chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Perfection at it's finest! I love love love how L yelled at Light saying he didn't come back to haunt him! That he came back because he got kicked out of heaven! And he's just a empty shell! It seems so...perfect! And not to mention him saying he doesn't belong in the world of the living anymore! It's true if one were to I think they'd agree as well!
Rei chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Damn that was just so good! I love all the yelling and conversations they have! Including in this one!
Rei chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Awesome, purely! Love how Light reacted and I love you mention the actual death note ending! Was one of the most dramatic yet amazing parts ever.
Rei chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Ok this chapter was...feels worthy the fact I felt pity and sadness for L and then only to hate Light more to finally things getting more Death Note! Ugh so ready to see how you got this! Truly a wonderful story so far!
Rei chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Finally! I was waiting for something like this to happen seeing as it was going into the Death Note timeline! Now I'm beyond worried and excited for what is to come!
Rei chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
L acting so wanton and confessing to Light was great! I loved this chapter the most it idk just shows so much more about them!
Rei chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I was thinking the same thing about how they could take the chain off to take their clothes off! xD but oh my god L is so difficult! I thought the little card game rule was a good way to balance who tops but seeing as L cheated...Light does deserve to top!
Rei chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
The fact that L was f-ing Light while demanding he say he's Kira was crazy, amazing and just wow! L is so determine that he used sex to try and make Light confess!
Rei chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Holy shit! I mean it's not really rape seeing as L...didn't really protest but wow a good chapter now Watari comes at the end?! Oh god!
Rei chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Love the mention of L's successors! But I would never count Matt as one only Mello and Near but it's alright.
Rei chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Ha it actually did sound like just a bunch of blahblahblahKirablahblah but I love how at the end Light tried to show L up by kissing him but L totally threw the 'I think I love you'! Totally best part of this chapter!
Rei chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Sounds very good! They seem very in character
Kadence chapter 32 . 8/4/2013
I really loved this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I actually really liked your story...but this scene was unbelievably disturbing to say the least. Truthfully, I think L deserved it. He really had it coming and I was rooting for Light but ooooh the consequences... I don't think I'll be able to continue it. Man if Light was smarter and remembered Watari.
2,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »