Reviews for Poison Apple
nuttx chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Oh, it's lovely.

The scenes in 4. and 5. were yummy, but because I'm a softie at heart, it was very nice to see something deeper in this chapter.

I haven't reviewed in five chapters – heh – but this was too good to just go without commenting.

I love the bittersweet way their relationship works, and the way you guys write it. Everyone stays in character, and the dialogue is beautiful, as is the use of italics.

I'm showering you with praise, aren't I?

That's because you deserve every word of it.

lovelovelove,

'Nutt. )
Venus Smurf chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
That opening sequence was absolutely amazing. Very intelligently written, very powerful. I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing this, but I'm absolutely awed by you. Most writers would give their eye-teeth to accomplish what you did in just a few paragraphs.

Seriously, though, have you ever considered a career as a professional writer? Of all of us, I think you'd be the one able to succeed.

Matsuda on Youtube...hee...

You know, I honestly can't picture L laughing. It's just...too normal, too human. I'm glad you had him laugh, though. Makes him almost...well, I honestly don't know what it makes him. It was a good thing, however.

I enjoyed the switch between kissing like lovers/like enemies. Fantastic word play...and this is why I admire you so much. You ability to use and twist words is proof of your genius, and they make this story absolutely inspiring.

Anyway, I thank you again for this amazing chapter. I'm completely floored by your skill, and I'm desperately hoping you give us more!
Stargirl7 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Great chapter! Looking forward to more...:)

TTYL,

Brig
Nokturnal Augury chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Hahaha, yeah, I noticed L with the cherry stem XD I remember laughing my butt off while showing it to mom - who didn't really care at the moment. lol He looked so cute in that panel XD XD XD

Shoot, now I kinda want to go find it again and squee at the picture. But I wont.

I put my L costume on again today, since it's L's 3rd anniversary of Death and whatnot. I also went to my grandparents' house like that and kind of freaked them out...but they fed me, so it can't have been too bad. It's alright. Light dies in 2010, right? Well, the initials of my name are MMX :D 2010 in roman numerals! Booyah~

Uh... Yeah, how about I go back to reviewing the story, huh? *lesigh* Awesome new chappie. I love where all the frustration seems to be going. The OMGWEREGONNAGETCAUGHT runaway lmao-rofl part was awesome too. Awesomely CUTE, that is XD

Okay, that's enough compliments; now the complaints.

YOU GUYS SUCK. *pretends to be angry* Who gave you permission to manipulate my dreams? I don't have dreams like the one I had a few nights ago, and it's all your fault D: To sum it up (well, part of it), I was dressed in a Disney-princess dress and I had long, Disney-princess hair and I kept walking down this path that was apparently enchanted, because I kept re-appearing at the beginning and walking it over and over. Wtf? There was a guy leaning against the wall in the middle of the path (prince?) but he kept ignoring me. The dream itself wasn't a problem, but if you guys are gonna give me the Disney disease, why not the dream-of-L disease as well? (Btw, the dream ended when a robot carrying a viking axe came after me to kill me and I kicked its back panel open and chewed at the wires to destroy it O.o Then the guy (prince?) looked at me weird and walked away. When I picked up the axe and went after him, my aunt called me, waking me up. Hence why I remembered the dream.)

I know this is a very long review, but you earned it. This is the first time a fanfic has slunk its way and left its dirty little mark in my DREAMS, of all places. Why no smut? Why only a dress and a good-for-nothing prince...and viking robot? Why? And the story itself is amazing. :)I DID love the fact that L took his revenge, and the way their relationship is morphing despite of that has me hooked and dying for more.

I'm sleepy. Goodnight XD Bug ya again next time!
Death-to-the-tadpoleclowns chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
i loved this chapter it made up for the darkness (which i enjoyed) of the previous two chapters. i cant wait for the next chapter!
LawliPop chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I actually dressed as a Death Note character! xD To go to school, I dressed as L. When I got home, I changed into Near to hand out candy. lol

But anyways, onto the important stuff like reviewing...

This story never ceases to amaze me. It is brilliant and sexy and absolutely wicked. I love all of the allusions to the fairy tales, it really does fit the characters and the situation frighteningly well! I also love the way you've characterized both L and Light - they're absolutely PERFECT.

Keep up the excellent work!

- Lawli
Rainbowness chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Aww you guys rule too! And I just want to say that I LOVED this chapter, it was so hawt when they were making out in the bathroom it made me all happy inside. I cant wait for the next chapter and thanks for updating soon so I didnt go threw too much pain! Ha ha I always squee when I see thay you've updated. I'm in love with this story.
Itallia chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. It sort of lays everything out and smooths over the last two chapters.

L is very clever. I get the feeling that he's seeing if there are holes in Light's memory by asking him why he did things that he didn't do-things, like masturbation, that people would usually remember, esp. if they had to consider doing it when they knew cameras were there or not. I'm fairly certain that Light did not masturbate, so him trying to excuse it would look highly suspicious to his memory.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter; you guys are doing a great job getting updates out quickly. I wish I was as quick with mine as you are. _
Nyx-Zephyrus chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Spellbinding as expected. Happy Fawkes, btw.
Ali chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Oh wow...Wonderfully written...Verry dark...I wonder how light will react in the morning when he probably can't walk?...Maybe he'll just simoply stay in bed, bed that'd piss L off. n.n;;Anyway, this was my first LXlight fanfic up untill noe i've pretty much only read SasuNaru from Naruto...So i supose this was a good one to be my first though i think it will make me a bit spoiled. n.n;; Um, Anyway, dark as it was and antsy as it left me i really liked it good job! I hope you update soon. Also, because light really thinks he's not kira, thus to him, He's not, So if you fallow me, Because light is not Kira, And almost EVERYTHING he does L somehow manges to make Kira-ish, I wonder if he'll just get fed up with it all? I mean, maybe he'll just stop fighting the acusations and %s and just kinnda not want L to tell him what raised it or lowered it. Maybe he'll just not want to know anymore, because to him it must seem that every point L makes is to him meaning that someone LIKE him (and becoming every minute it seems) MORE like him that it makes him ashamed that someone like him is comitting mass murder. I think maybe he'd think that. or maybe what you have in mind is much more creative? Well eaither way, i hope you update soon!
Lady Psychic chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better! It's brilliantly written as always, and it seems to have the same intesity and atmosphere as the anime/manga it's based on. Anyways, keep up the great work!
Stringlish chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Wow you guys a great, I love this story _ It's nice to know that L has a sort of emotional attachment to the M and N boys
Nyx-Zephyrus chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
I... I need to take a moment to breathe.

Hm. My g- no, calm. All right.

I am, to use the most delicate phrasing imaginable, stunned. This... is just... I... calm. O.o

The fairytale minglings, the oh-so-true-to-form storytelling actually ON the level of Death Note in all its glory, the utter intensity of everything from rape and torment to breakfast conversations; rarely does ANYTHING blow me over to this effect. Truly nothing less than masterful. GAWD.

I love you both with the strenth of a thousand angry chihuahuas. And I'm pretty sure there's a real organization L out there, pockmarking various parephenalia to throw us off the trail.

I shall pounce on further updates in a very unflattering fanboi manner. You have been warned.
ethere chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
lovely power play. i'm going to follow this story with glee... :)
littleonegi chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
All for nothing. I wonder now they done it, are they going to keep doing it?
2,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 .. Last Next »