Reviews for Poison Apple
Jenna chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
aw finally they're being...well I can't exactly call it "nice" but...decent towards each other. can't wait for more! I love you two! (in a completely straight way) lol great job!
Silent Dagger chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
I just really love this story! L sort of scared me in the last chapter, but I do find that he'd be perfectly capable of doing something like that, but I am SO happy that their relationship seems to be taking a better turn. This chapter was just so good!
Yearofthedragon chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Alright my last chapter review for now. (Please keep writing )I have been endlessly praising this story and driving my sister crazy. I still love the mix of Fairy tales as I said before.

Alright, I must admit it wasn't my favorite of all the chapters because it did lose some sense of in characterness in some of the things they said (not much mind you).

Besides I'm a sucker for them fighting and bantering and I don't want a happy ending. But I do want an ending so I will be waiting for the next update.

Overall ideas that I loved:

One I must say comparing L's hands to spiders and descriping their coolness is awesome. (It makes me shiver, so my compliements)

2. I do love the fact L did go back to "light-kun" it just sounds cute, playful, innocent and perfect *fan girl sigh* Besides I missed it.

3. I must say you do write the sex/passionate scenes very well with enough description to show the picture, but it is not explicit as some things. But still quite enough to get a shiver

4. The Cherry eating was very...nice... I liked that he didn't eat them the same way and it was very nice addition.

Specfic Lines that I felt deserved a compliment for one reason or another.

"Light slipped an arm under L’s thighs,...(all the pharse to...)... “Forty… forty percent…” L supplied." It made me laugh.

"Aizawa researched, Mogi filed, and Matsuda received an email with a link to a very loud YouTube video, the clicking on of which earned him melting glances from everybody else in the room."It also made me laugh poor Matsuda(yes, I link my laughghter to good fanfiction in some way.)

"The (posioned?) adams apple" I liked the wording to connection to the overall theme.

Well back to an overall view, I must say this is the best fanfiction I have read in a long time and I know you two won't let me down. Please continue with you high quality writing and It has been a pleasure reading this.
Yearofthedragon chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Review time for chapter 5

Yet again very wonderful and distracting. The subtle humor is still awesome and the comparsion to Malfincent was very nice. It is a blending of the evil and good and L and Light can be both.

By the way, I feel so bad for Light... (I was honest to god suprised by the film burning in the beginning and I was wondering how it all was going to work out.)

Well on to chapter 6 since I don't have any particular lines I want to praise.

Also L/light light/L For the win!
phoenix of hell chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Haha, I'll go read the other fic. Anyway, I noticed the cherry thing, but in the anime, didn't notice it in the manga... anyway, another excellent chapter, yeah, feelings are starting to form...
Yearofthedragon chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
My review for chapter 4 (Sorry... I just like giving a review after each time)

Awesome and quited heated It still managed to keep a bit of in characterness so congrats. It also was a wonderful flow and diction. The little description you add (which most I find quite humourous)are wonderful since they do not overpower the work but they do paint a nice picture at the same time. So it has a nice balence. Anyway, I can't wait until I get next to the chapter.

Parts I loved from this chapter include:

L eating the apple from Light it was very well written and sexual.

Matsuda and his happyiness and the whole 20/25 minute gag. I just love him to death so it was amusing to see

You managed to pull in Beauty and Beast and that was very nice. I loved how in a way L and Light switch positions. Considering who really is the beast.

The chain of salivia being compared to the chain that connects them was also a nice effect.

As a last note I did love how after everything He compared to to bitter as posion. Very nice.
Yearofthe dragon chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Another wonderful chapter that distracted me from my classes and studies. Well as stated in the previous review I love the fullness of the chapters and how they remain in character in odd ways. (By the way I love the subtle description that mentions the chain. It is a small thing that remain constant.) I also love the meddling of the tales of Snow White and Sleeping beauty and the beginning quote was awesome and fits so well.

Anyway for some lines that I loved and Had to show to my sister include(by the way I only give the lines that really made me smile just because when I used to write I wanted that kind of comment verses just a overall):

"Light, in all honestly, had probably never truly loved anyone either,...oh well, put it on file, use it for reference, no big deal." I loved the humor and dryness it had in my mind

"“Light-kun?” L piped up again after a long while of silence. “Can I tell you something?”...“I don’t care.”

Yet again the blunt dryness and was just amusing.

Also the image with the four reflections and then drawing in the brothers and L successors was very awesome it just tied together nicely and I was not originally expecting that connection.
littleonegi chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
So do they see themselves are each other lovers now or is still a game?
Yearofthedragon chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Another very good chapter (and you two are rising my inner need to write) Well back to my review. It was very in character and I love the fulliness of the chapters.

(On a random note, the whole line (I only gave part to make it easier), "And if he was he going to insist on being plagued by visions of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty,...his stupid, cruel, insistent “You-are-Kira” theories." made me smile and laugh along with the whole no L in Love)

Anyway, I can not wait until I finish the third chapter
2442 chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
I loved this chapter! And it didn't send me cowering into a corner like the last one did. :D You guys did an amazing job writing this, it was quite fun to read. Great job, can't wait for your next update! O.O I think I'd be sorta cool if I could tie a cherry stalk into a knot with my tongue... Lol...

Yearofthedragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow. I must say I was impressed by the whole thing and I enjoyed it. (Most stories are just lemons) This had a decent plot, stayed in character, and was an absolute pleasure.

By the way I did like the over all concept of The fairytales. Very fun. One to the next!
Lara chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Amazing chapter! It's incredible how their relationship is so twisted yet so beautiful and powerful!
FireanIce chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Thatw was breath-takingly amazing your area wonderful writter and you always leave me wanting more. You must update soon
milk0bar chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
This is my absolute favorite chapter so far. Everything about it was just so perfect. L actually has a heart in this chapter, and you can tell that he genuinely likes Light (whether it be because of love, lust, or just plain interest). I pity L, because nothing good comes out having feelings for a psychopathic mass murderer, and I just KNOW that's going to hurt like hell later; because when the shit hits the fan and Light becomes Kira again (and I assume he will, since you said that L will die) whatever feelings he had for L will be nothing compared to his lust for power. L has(canon) everything to lose in this relationship, while Light doesn't.

Also, I know that this story is not supposed to be one of those fluffy romance pieces, but I can't help feeling like they really ARE falling in love... Or maybe I'm just a sap XD That bathroom scene was seemed so bitter and romantic to me.
Ali chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Oh! I was THANKED for my last review that’s very nice of you to acknowledge me! Anyway, on to this chapter-which I loved. n.n It Makes me way less antsy now that i know there is something more then rape there, I'm glad its developing this way. n.n However, if its at all able, I do have one very SMALL request, if its not to...disrespectful of me to ask. We’ve seen a lot in Lights pov, and although it is rather fascinating,(and I don’t know how other readers feel about this, I can only speak for myself after all) But I was wondering if we could see more into L’s pov? I’d like to know what he’s thinking, and not knowing all the time, and seeing L kinnda….trap Light in his little mind games ALL the time… makes light seem rather….I dono…. Naive? Is that the right word? Maybe that’s a little harsh…well anyway, I certainly don’t whish for this to be offensive in anyway, your righting is simply beautiful may I add—a pleasure to read—and I love the way the plot in unfolding, So that’s really my only request at this point. Because you are the Author(s?) I can only assume you know more about the story and were its going then I do, so if you have it set up this way so a specific reason, then by all means—keep it that way, Only a suggestion from a VERY gripped fan.
2,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 .. Last Next »