Reviews for Poison Apple
2442 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Yay! I'm happy that I got to read another chapter! Man... Getting sued by Disney would suck... Let's hope that doesn't happen, yes? Maybe I should go watch Sleeping Beauty (if only to get a brownie), I've never actually seen it before... O.O heheheh... It was great as usual, I loved it! Can't wait for the next update!

Dawn
ElegantArrow 64 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Alright, glad I found this! my regards to both of you, i have never tag teamed for a story before and you too do a great job.

The writing itself is unique and I like unique. No long paragraphs of explanations, you rely well on speech and expression. It is also a unique way to start this story, I have never seen an LxLight story started this way. Light actually got to sleep! Briefly...

Love it alot :D I am a big Disney and Death Note fan and both together is love.

Also, I've gotten plot bunnies in Disney world before XD Mostly Kingdom Hearts. It's a good place!
Coolteenzz chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Great; it's about time for a new chapter.

And now I can understand the connection between Disney and Death Note. [It's kind of 'annoyingly-not-annoying' kind of way]. Haha. I'm suprised that there is nothing wierd between them.

I'm looking forward to read the next chapter.

Wow, now PA has 32 reviews for 3 chapters! You guys sure are amazing...

Good luck. Keep writing,

-Coolteenzz

p.s. Buy a new laptop for me so I can make the AMVs! X)
AutumnDynasty chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
It's about time I reviewed this, don't you think?

Oh God, I ADORE this fic, and especially this chapter. You write them so wonderfully in character (yay for no pathetic ukes!) and the snark is both funny and interesting.

I love the irony of L being compared to two disney princesses that do a fair bit of sleeping. So very fun!

Oh and a couple of things you worried about:

1) Imagined L in his own clothes as you intended for the dream

2) I -know- you know they're not really brothers

You and Narroch are totally made of WIN. It's painful waiting a week for the next chapter!
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
great new chapter!

some points in there were quite hilarious (at the least to my sleep deprived brain). some parts were also plain creepy... the comparing L to sleeping beauty and snow white I found slghtly creepy since Disney has always creeped me out, but the mental picture of L in a princess dress was hilarious

I love how you keep tying the plot and the story itself into the two disney movies that you have introduced so far. It always adds on an extra layer to the story when the author(s) go to even the minute lengths of bothering to incorporate an outside source into their writting.

can't wait to read more! update soon!
Coolteenzz chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
For some reason I couldn't log in, but trust me, I'm Coolteenzz... X)

Sure, I know I should download more; I'll do it when I get a better computer...because my computer is kinda fucked up by now;

Anyway, it's about time to make AMVs again, since I haven't done it for a long, long time.

And I miss YouTube.

About this chapter-it's great! I always love this kind of relationship. Yeah, I hate the normal relationship.. X)

I like confessing love in a creepy way. *creepy...*

Good luck for the next chapter!

-Coolteenzz
Penguin567 chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
awesome job u guys! Luv it. And there is no such thing as too much L and Light banter! lol!
2442 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Yaay! This new chapter made me very happy! You guys did a great job, both writing it, keeping them in character, and making Raito kiss L. ) I actually quite like all the dialog, it's interesting to read because they're both bloody amusing. Man... Now I really can't wait for the next chapter... P

Lol, Great job to both of you!

Dawn
Nokturnal Augury chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
*hanging on the cliff for dear life*

I think the dialogue is just fine. It's necessary and you guys handle it just fine.

And now I shall go to sleep, hoping I get to read another chapter soon :D because this totally rocks.

...Teehee? LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST!

NA
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
LXRaito instead of RaitoXL? :D I'm yours.

Well either way, I'm yours. This chapter rocked.

Off to read the next.
Lambchop Millie chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Heh...interesting story. That was cute at the end, L thinks he's in love! Anyway your writng is really good, and Raito and L are pretty much in character, so yeah! Update soon please!
Koruyuha chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
*snicker* I love how L can say he didn't remember the dream, and a few moments later, calmly declare he lied with a completely straight face. Not to mention the declaration of love. Well...There's L for you. And although L IS right, and Light IS Kira, I still feel sorry for Light for having to defend himself with no memory of what he did. It's hard to tell who's being serious here.

Whoo an update! Now the story's really moving! Mwahahaa, I'm looking forward to next chapter.
Nilahxapiel chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Haha, even you A/N's are funny. :)

I liked this chapter, and I don't mind dialogue. Because I find La nd Light somewhat hard to write dialogue between without being redundant, so if you can pull it off, more power to you, dude.

I liked L in this chapter. ::snigger:: “Oh? But you don’t deny spending even just a little of your day gazing longingly at me?” That was so him. He's really, really in character. That whole 'I think I love you' think at the end was priceless. I thought 'You blunt bastard'. Haha, he's so annoyingly awesome, if that makes any sense.

And Raito is the onl one that can handle him, I think. He just smacks (punches) him when he steps out of line. The same thing with L though, for Raito. Except he chains Raito to him, so he actually *can't* get out of line. Lol, Raito's so cute with out his memories, and I like the way you write him. Some people make him over-innocent and sweet. Which is...eh, wrong too. You've made him hot-tempered and intellegent -which is good, because that's what he is.

I totally saw the kiss coming. _ Raito's little bitch-slap to L, haha. In your face, L! Anyways, lovin where this is going, and don't let anyone tell you there's two much dialogue. Like you saw, L and Light are a very talkative pair.

Thanks for the great story!

Nilah
You-chan chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
wow...superbly written. the suspense, the plot and the fact that L is still in character is amazing. THIS is exactly how i imagine L would react to something like...that! a dead-pan L declaring his love for Light is...priceless. Thank you and great job! cant wait for the next chapter!
OmNomN0mnivore chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
TvT That was absolutely in character and pretty humorous to say the least LOL I love it. It's great! please update as soon as you can!
2,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »