Reviews for Poison Apple
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! o
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 4 . 4/22
Oh my fucking god. Oh my GOD.
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 1 . 4/22
Must I know Mello, Matt, and Near to continue this? I stopped watching at episode 25.
eenayde chapter 32 . 4/14
Omfg. This has changed me for life. I will never be the same. I have never ever read a Fanfiction or a story, in any form, that has ingrained itself into my head SO DEEPLY. Again — OMFG...
I am horrified, amazed, startled, shocked, saddened, freaked out and changed by this story. I am seriously obsessed with it. I will probably read it again. I will definitely advertise it...
Okay. Let's just say: WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC. It is absolutely amazing. This comment probably has been made numerous times before, but it's so damn true. Well done. Well done. Well done. You should get a prize or something for this...

But I disgress. You two at hours have become my inspiration for writing better stuff in the future. This story deserves serious fame... **
Okay, I admit I'm rambling. But this has made a massive impact on my life. So WOW.
Again, well done. This story was so unpredictable that I almost fell out of my seat... Utterly perfect.
So... Bye. Thank you for writing this story, because I'm pretty sure it's the best story of the Death Note fandom.
God, this story is addictive...
tazia101 chapter 1 . 4/9

I can't claim that I'm finished your fanfiction, and honestly, I don't think I will finish. Act One was good enough for me.

Your writing is fantastic. The things you've done with the characters are fantastically unique and creative. Your plot lines are as intricate and unpredictable as the original story itself, and you add so much background and dimension to both L and Light.

But... I have to say, this has won the award for the most disturbing story I've ever read. It's nothing against you (I've written my share of disturbing things), but as long as I'm telling you that I love your writing, I might as well tell you that I hate your story.

The casual brutality throughout the story-line... The first 'sex-scene' if you can really call rape 'sex' was enough for me to put the story away for several days, but... I came back, because of your writing. I was appalled at L's turn-around, I was appalled by the following chapters, and still by the end, I felt literally nauseated.

Now personally, I feel that that's an intense skill, to make someone that disturbed, and I must applaud you for it, but I didn't enjoy it much at all. No, I loved moments of this story, loved the fairy-tale tie-ins and the word play and the manipulation, but the moment they touched each other, I could feel my skin crawl.

I don't know what you were trying to do; I suspect that you succeeded at whatever you were trying to do, since you seem to be excellent writers.

At the end of each chapter, I could feel sharp sympathetic pain.

Now, I'll be honest, I'm very very used to fanfictions making me feel happy and languid and relaxed. That's why I like sex scenes; I get to borrow the afterglow and the energy and the positivity of the whole experience. It's an empathetic reaction that can distract me whenever I'm upset, and leaves me sunshiney and bright.

Yeah. Not this fanfiction. I felt dirty and used, and I had to curl up whenever I was reading it because I felt so vulnerable and scared of being used like they used each other. I didn't feel love or happiness or afterglow, and I just felt anger and darkness and phantom pains all over my body.

Well. You did it well. You got into my head and you screwed things up in there. And I have to respect you for that.

Honestly, I can't understand why someone could feel much positive emotion towards this story, but that's okay. Maybe it's just not for everyone. Maybe it would have gotten happier if I'd stuck with it, but... I'm done with feeling this way, and it doesn't put me into a headspace that I like very much.

I just wanted you to know that you're amazing at writing, and wanted you to know that on the off-chance that you have the SLIGHTEST inkling that this story is capable of being romantic, that possibility ended violently and painfully the moment that the rape happened. There can be no romance after an event like that, there can be no peace after something like that, and everything thereafter was poisonous and toxic. Whether there was some sort of sick 'fair turnaround' or not, there is no coming back from a violation and domination of that nature, and every effort that was made in the story to erase it only made me that much more sickened.

But I'm quite sure you were aware of that even as you wrote that scene, and embraced it as a part of the story you were creating. I just had to say it in case you didn't; I'm sure you understand.

You go on your way, I'll go on mine, and I wish you all the best.

Live long and prosper.

Oh, and don't stop writing. Even the disturbing things. They're... beautiful. In their own way. And it's been a while since I hurt like that, since I felt that sort of horror. I think it's good. It's a good thing to feel things, even if they're not good things. ...Does that make any sense?
This story is seriously amazing. It's totally unpredictable and original and just WoW. O.o
Just awesome. The writing style seriously kills me. :P I love it.
Omg. Omg. Omg. This got me. I was breath taken!
eenayde chapter 9 . 4/6
That's... So... Sad...

Poor L. He doesn't even suspect Light...

Great story. :)
eenayde chapter 8 . 4/6
This is so awesome. And the Disney thing makes it even more awesome. I seriously love this fic. It's detailed, well written PLUS no mistakes! That is SWEET.
I couldn't find 'city of cinders'. :(

Oh well. I love the story so far, although it can be a little confusing.
Reaaaaally hooking. Tbh, this is one of the best fics I've read in ages.
PeACe chapter 1 . 4/4
This first chapter rocked. Well done! :)
red.marshmellows chapter 33 . 3/31
This fanfic was seriously amazing! I actually found it by looking up the most popular FanFiction in Death Note and I've got to say it's just as it said. It made me cry so much but honestly I love the ending even though I always want to read a happily ever after cause without it it feels like I've lost all hope but man this was awesome and SO beautiful! I'm glad I got to read something like this and really enjoy it. These chapters always had me on edge of what was gonna happen next and I love long chapters! I wish I could read another one as great as this, hopefully one day. I will never forget this fanfic and how it made me feel! Thank you so much for writing this! :D
2,787 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »