Reviews for Poison Apple
Well done.

SadisticKittens chapter 33 . 3/21
I think this is my new favorite fairy tale. Thank you so much for posting this!
SadisticKittens chapter 32 . 3/21
I spent about the last week and half reading this in every spare moment I had. I just couldn't put it down. Throughout, you had me reeling from many emotions. Often times the mood was heavy and made it hard for me to decide on whether I should sympathize with L or Light; often times I gave in and tried to balance it out between them. Then something would happen and the balance would once again tip on the other's favor.
The two of you are quite a force when teamed together for a novel. It was done so well and you can really tell how much thought and effort went into it.
Though, I do have to say I was expecting more to come out of the whole spoon thing. You know, that part where Light pocketed the spoon L had had in his mouth right before he died? The only object that Light wanted to keep of the detective's belongings? I just felt like it would be touched on again later in the story. Perhaps L would discover it and question why a spoon is out of the kitchen since Light is so neat and tidy, then when he finds out wher ehe got it he would question it and what not. Or something. But, even without that, (was a minor detail, of course it can be over looked) the story was completely enthralling! I'm so sad it ended but I think it ended in a good spot. I'm glad you left it sort of open ended like that instead of trying to make up a place they went to after their final departure.
PlumeVif151 chapter 31 . 1/7
That was quite the story... I thought of not continuing reading your fanfiction a few times but in the end I couldn't resist and read it all until the end... I'm not really sure what my impression is now though, it is quite a strange feeling
shingekinolife chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
There's just so much I want to say about this fic, but I think the most prominent thing is the fact that this story broke my heart in ways I didn't even think were possible. I knew that it was going to happen, but like the little masochistic donut that I am, I read it until the end, curled up under my blankets, my mouth hung open in a continuous silent scream of pain, while my heart was being quietly torn to pieces.

This story was nothing short of brilliant. I can't even express how amazing it is. The thing is, I started re-watching Death Note (because of this fic) and I almost expected LxLight to be cannon, just because your story was so on point. The characters' personalities were never OOC and…ughhhh…Just so perfect.

It's exactly the kind of messed up love-relationship you'd expect a brilliant detective and a sadistic psycho to have. Painful. But so, so beautiful.
Babychicks chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
Happy Thanksgiving!

I just finished this story. So. Amazing. I can't look at L and Light the same again. But the way it was written made it truly great. This should be one of the classics of the fandom haha. I have to recommend this to everyone. This is one of the cases where the fanfic is as good, or even better, than the original work. Great Disney stuff too! Hope you continue writing, even now.
Love apples to all! :)
TealLuney chapter 33 . 9/25/2015
Well, what can I say... I saw the ABSURD amount of reviews on this fic and knew it was going to be good. It's a gem, with a dark story and incredible writing. Narroch, you are clearly a great writer (I've deduced that you have "decorated" and polished the writing of this fic, from the various ANs I've deduced as such). Although this review is really irrelevant by now, I still feel the need to say that this fic is filled with... what I would call "boring angst". Too much angst at one go for my liking, though there are obviously many others who enjoy it, and honestly I do too, so no real complaint :] and sometimes, the extra decorative words feel too decorated. Still I recognise that there is a massive amount of effort and dedication put in this fanfiction, so kudos to you guys /bows
Rogue One chapter 4 . 9/16/2015

Chapter 4. There is EXPLICIT NON-CON. Dubious-consent at first, but it doesn't get any better. The "M" rating, as the notes specify, do let you get away with explicit content - however, there should be no excuse besides plain *ignorance* for not tagging consent issues.

The universal standard for consent is this:

BOTH parties must be willing for it to be consensual. If one party changes their mind in the middle of it and the other party keeps on going WE CALL THAT RAPE. Even if one party is enthusiastic at first, even if they initiate things - if they change their mind, IF THEY SAY "No" AND THE OTHER PARTY KEEPS GOING, THEN IT IS RAPE. USE OF PHYSICAL FORCE TO COERCE SEXUAL FAVOURS FROM SOMEONE ELSE - SAY IT WITH ME PEOPLE - IS RAPE.

And if anyone says that "its a YAOI stryy lolz u should hvae expected it XDD" then no. JUST NO.

That said; I had been enjoying myself until I got blindsided by non-con. The story is well written, if a little stiff at times. I will be reading the rest of this fic with extreme caution.
carifoo2001 chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
I can't believe I've only gotten through six chapters. xD I started three hours ago. I'm not used to this length of chapter. Wow, it's almost six thirty. I might as well just not go to sleep.

This story is brilliant, by the way.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
In the manga.. the original... Matt lasted longer..
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooo you're ruining my feelss
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 19 . 6/19/2015
I haven't actually read the chapter but am responding to the AN at the beginning. Near doesn't deserve to be Dratini seeing how it evolves into the beautiful Dragonair. And Beyond should be a Dark type like Mightyena.
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
Weeeeee! POKEMON! I'm a fan and a bit of a collector. In my Platinum I plan on completely filling the Pokedex. The national one. I have all the generations. I might end up getting Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby, maybe both! Light is like a Zorua or Zoarark. L...perhaps Giratina. Both extremely rare. Or maybe Light would fit better as Darkrai, both beautiful and disturbing. L could be Darkrai as well. Mello would yes be Charizard, brash and hot headed. Miss would be an eevee evolution that's for certain. Maybe Leafeon or Glaceon though... Vaporeon works as well at any rate. Near would be like Alakazam or Kadabra. Matt could be Porygon!
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
other Reviewers said it all.

beyond Beautiful.

I loved it. (again x 3 times)
2,808 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »