Reviews for Poison Apple
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
Weeeeee! POKEMON! I'm a fan and a bit of a collector. In my Platinum I plan on completely filling the Pokedex. The national one. I have all the generations. I might end up getting Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby, maybe both! Light is like a Zorua or Zoarark. L...perhaps Giratina. Both extremely rare. Or maybe Light would fit better as Darkrai, both beautiful and disturbing. L could be Darkrai as well. Mello would yes be Charizard, brash and hot headed. Miss would be an eevee evolution that's for certain. Maybe Leafeon or Glaceon though... Vaporeon works as well at any rate. Near would be like Alakazam or Kadabra. Matt could be Porygon!
Teacuppy chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
other Reviewers said it all.

beyond Beautiful.

I loved it. (again x 3 times)
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Haha, when you said how Snow White fitted remarkably well with death note I immediately thought of Ryuuku dressed as snow white (pale skin, black hair, red lipstick and all) lying still and Light dressed as a prince...about to deliver...the kiss...of...luuuurrvveee...
XDXDXD
garnet86 chapter 33 . 5/26/2015
What an amazing story! I was a bit wary at first because I didn't know what exactly you meant by "Disney twist" but I've got to say that it was impossibly thrilling and well thought out! I loved everything about it, from the chemistry between L and Light to the rather open ending. You did a perfect job with this and gave me a lot to think about because of the unique storyline and its meaning. Thank you so much for putting all this effort into this beautiful and sad story! I really hope you'll continue to write as you have great talent for it!
shihiru chapter 32 . 5/21/2015
WoW!

One of the best story I've ever read.

It's well written.
I love your LL characters.
The relationship between them so amazing and touched.
I glad they finally get together in the end.

And also... Mello with Near? XD
It's just my assumption.
Don't mind me ;)

I wish your muse come back so you can continue to write your abandoned DN fics.

Really hope!
touchdown chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
I am only on chapter 24, but I just had to stop and review because wow. I really like what you did with the heart stuff and I think its pretty obvious exactly who's heart L needs and I'm really, really down with this. I also really like how there is literally no way for someone to rip out their own heart without using the death note as a means to not drop over dead in the process. Very poetic that. I gotta say though that I hope this isn't the end game because I really want to see the fallout of the this somehow with Light still being around, though that seems impossible... If this is a redemption type fic that would makes lots of sense as an end game, but I don't this is that kind of fic what with the focus on the villains and I don't really want Kira to be redeemed anyway... (nor L, I like like him just as vicious)
becauseimbatman7 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I'm new at this but the website is adifferentforest
becauseimbatman7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This story has been recommended at ! Come talk to us!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! o
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Oh my fucking god. Oh my GOD.
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Must I know Mello, Matt, and Near to continue this? I stopped watching at episode 25.
eenayde chapter 32 . 4/14/2015
Omfg. This has changed me for life. I will never be the same. I have never ever read a Fanfiction or a story, in any form, that has ingrained itself into my head SO DEEPLY. Again — OMFG...
I am horrified, amazed, startled, shocked, saddened, freaked out and changed by this story. I am seriously obsessed with it. I will probably read it again. I will definitely advertise it...
Okay. Let's just say: WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC. It is absolutely amazing. This comment probably has been made numerous times before, but it's so damn true. Well done. Well done. Well done. You should get a prize or something for this...

But I disgress. You two at hours have become my inspiration for writing better stuff in the future. This story deserves serious fame... **
Okay, I admit I'm rambling. But this has made a massive impact on my life. So WOW.
SERIOUSLY. I HAVE NEVER LEFT A REVIEW THIS LONG BEFORE.
Again, well done. This story was so unpredictable that I almost fell out of my seat... Utterly perfect.
So... Bye. Thank you for writing this story, because I'm pretty sure it's the best story of the Death Note fandom.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
God, this story is addictive...
tazia101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Okay.

Well.

I can't claim that I'm finished your fanfiction, and honestly, I don't think I will finish. Act One was good enough for me.

Your writing is fantastic. The things you've done with the characters are fantastically unique and creative. Your plot lines are as intricate and unpredictable as the original story itself, and you add so much background and dimension to both L and Light.

But... I have to say, this has won the award for the most disturbing story I've ever read. It's nothing against you (I've written my share of disturbing things), but as long as I'm telling you that I love your writing, I might as well tell you that I hate your story.

The casual brutality throughout the story-line... The first 'sex-scene' if you can really call rape 'sex' was enough for me to put the story away for several days, but... I came back, because of your writing. I was appalled at L's turn-around, I was appalled by the following chapters, and still by the end, I felt literally nauseated.

Now personally, I feel that that's an intense skill, to make someone that disturbed, and I must applaud you for it, but I didn't enjoy it much at all. No, I loved moments of this story, loved the fairy-tale tie-ins and the word play and the manipulation, but the moment they touched each other, I could feel my skin crawl.

I don't know what you were trying to do; I suspect that you succeeded at whatever you were trying to do, since you seem to be excellent writers.

At the end of each chapter, I could feel sharp sympathetic pain.

Now, I'll be honest, I'm very very used to fanfictions making me feel happy and languid and relaxed. That's why I like sex scenes; I get to borrow the afterglow and the energy and the positivity of the whole experience. It's an empathetic reaction that can distract me whenever I'm upset, and leaves me sunshiney and bright.

Yeah. Not this fanfiction. I felt dirty and used, and I had to curl up whenever I was reading it because I felt so vulnerable and scared of being used like they used each other. I didn't feel love or happiness or afterglow, and I just felt anger and darkness and phantom pains all over my body.

Well. You did it well. You got into my head and you screwed things up in there. And I have to respect you for that.

Honestly, I can't understand why someone could feel much positive emotion towards this story, but that's okay. Maybe it's just not for everyone. Maybe it would have gotten happier if I'd stuck with it, but... I'm done with feeling this way, and it doesn't put me into a headspace that I like very much.

I just wanted you to know that you're amazing at writing, and wanted you to know that on the off-chance that you have the SLIGHTEST inkling that this story is capable of being romantic, that possibility ended violently and painfully the moment that the rape happened. There can be no romance after an event like that, there can be no peace after something like that, and everything thereafter was poisonous and toxic. Whether there was some sort of sick 'fair turnaround' or not, there is no coming back from a violation and domination of that nature, and every effort that was made in the story to erase it only made me that much more sickened.

But I'm quite sure you were aware of that even as you wrote that scene, and embraced it as a part of the story you were creating. I just had to say it in case you didn't; I'm sure you understand.

Anyways.

You go on your way, I'll go on mine, and I wish you all the best.

Live long and prosper.

Oh, and don't stop writing. Even the disturbing things. They're... beautiful. In their own way. And it's been a while since I hurt like that, since I felt that sort of horror. I think it's good. It's a good thing to feel things, even if they're not good things. ...Does that make any sense?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
This story is seriously amazing. It's totally unpredictable and original and just WoW. O.o
2,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »