Reviews for The Search For Rose
this account will be dead soon chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
**Frowns** Oi, I like Six!

Update soon! _
this account will be dead soon chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
**Hugs Doctor!Four** Mine! _ **Also kidnaps 2,5,6,8, and all the others**

Update soom! ((Yes, soom.))
pixie chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
yay! i hope K-9 blows some stuff up, i love him, he was always so cute! _ loving this story.

its funny that the doctor's later forms get along with each other much better than the earlier forms do with anyone. _

update soon please!
Veritas Found chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
I'm really feeling bad for Ace, being stuck in the TARDIS with the Three Stooges of Grouch. Loved Four's little "Does this model have a laser?" bit, though; you can almost see the gears turning in his head at that. xD All in all, great chap.
this account will be dead soon chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
**Bounces** Ooh, ooh, OOH! 0_0 What's goin' on? Tellmetellmetellmetellme!

Update SOON! _
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Very interesting. A different idea from many of the fics out there, Nicely done. Keep writing!
pixie chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
what the hell is going on? i can't figure out what the guardians are on about, i love it, its so intriguing! please update soon!
Veritas Found chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Ok, so I've pretty much been reading the first one (Key to Time) and this for a good part of the night, and egads it's love. I love how you've brought Ace back in (I'll be honest and say I've never seen her in the original show, but from what I know of her she's a win in my book), and if the first story wasn't good enough this sequel is just making it win. Mad love for Nine getting to deck someone (I have a weird fetish for Dumbo punching people...), and I love all the bickering. Nice sideplot with the Guardians, too; it's really hooking, and I can't wait to find out the full story behind White's motives.

All in all? Awesome little series you've got going here.
katie mase chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Nice chapter!

Update soon!
rose217 chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
I like it so far. Having all the other incarnations involved is interesting and entertaining. Especially the way they interact.

I'd prefer less tension with the Guardians and more fun with the different doctors. But that's just me. These days, I seem to be all about the fluff. Good, plot driven fluff, but fluff all the same.

Thanks!
bananafox chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
This is a great series. I'm really looking forward to seeing allthe doctors interact. You got the third doctor spot on. He would be the most likely to twig that something is up. Please update really soon. You other works brilliant too.

Cheers

Natalie
pixie chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
please please please update soon, this is such a great story.

_
Roseofblue chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
PLease update soon, i love the interaction between the doctors and can't wait for rose to enter the scene
rose217 chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
I really like this series. Picking up all the doctors is fun. Seeing how they interact and especially hearing 10's thoughts about 9. Very cute.

Looking forward to more!
Narya100 chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Wow, very good for an odd story, If only it could be canon.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »