Reviews for Learning To Let Go
satomika chapter 8 . 9/20/2012

that was sad...

i almost cried at the last part but i also have to keep them at bay...

although sometimes, i wish that authors would make mamoru jealous of other men when it concerns usagi...
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I thought that this was so good! Very well written with an intriguing plot. However, I felt that you could have maybe made it a little bit longer and done a little more with it. It was still excellent, though!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
StarryNight101 chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
Aww... what a great ending to such a very nice story! :) I really loved the fact that it was mostly centered on Seiya, as I mentioned in a previous review I really haven't read practically any stories about him. But I really like the way you wrote him. :)And all in all, just a fun, nice, story. :)
StarryNight101 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I officially LOVE Sailor Pluto. :D She's just awesome. I've always been afraid to write her, because I feel like she has just such a different... personality, i guess, than anyone else. And I've always been afraid I wouldn't be able to properly capture it. But getting to the point, I think you really captured her 'style' well. And good job on such a long chapter with ALL conversation! I totally sympathize about how hard it is!
StarryNight101 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Hehe.. a little Mamoru/Usagi sparring, Seiya being... well, Seiya, and now Sailor Pluto! I can't wait to see what she'll say to him.
StarryNight101 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Teehee, Seiya nearly having a heart attack awesomeness. It might sound mean, but... oh well, I found it amusing.
StarryNight101 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Oh, Seiya... he sure is obsessed! I am half scared as to what will happen next, and half super excited! :)
StarryNight101 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Lol! Oh, Seiya, you shouldn't ask questions you don't really want the answer for! I can't wait to see what happens next!
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh DEAR! I have a bad feeling that he might be going back to the time during the break-up... ooh, this is exciting! :D
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ooh, I like it so far! I generally don't read Usagi/Seiya stories because often they're romance stories, and I think Mamoru and Usagi are meant to be together but I really liked Seiya, so it's nice to read a story with him and Usgai but without it being romantic, and wow, this is a run-on sentence. :P
chimichurri chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Nice story )
Ashgeliton chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Again! Totally amazing story! ;-) I completely adored it! -Ashgeliton
SammieAtHome chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Beautifully writen.
RubyNury chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
This it wonderful story!

So well-written, well-thought, and the characters are so close to anime :)

You did very good job!

Your story is so touching, romantic and sweet... it's awesome!

I liked it very much! And I like your style of writing. You're so good!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story! I hope to read more of you :)

Best wishes,