Reviews for 39, 23, 59
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Please finish this story it is soooo gooooood. :}
dadby chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
OMG, that was a fricken, unbelievable, incredible, awesome story! You sooo have to finish! C/A FOREVER!
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Love it! Absolutely adorable. Considering it Angealus/Cordelia its quite a feet to make it so. I love all of your Angel/Angelalus/Cordy fics!
Shananigans402 chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
I really love this story and hope there's some way you would consider adding at least a few more chapters on to it!
TragicBlossoms chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
Wow. I mean WOW. This is twisted and trippy and crazy but FANTASTIC! Like really good. When are they gonna be "found out" by Buffy and the gang? What will they all say? I mean there's no possible way they'll be happy about this considering Angelus is still a murderer and Buffy is very much in love with him. And even though it's been a while since I've watched Buffy, I'm pretty sure another slayer comes around this season. I don't remember if it was Faith or not. Anyways please update this story soon. Two years is enough of a break, I think.
Starscape91 chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Don't play KoI chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
please please please keep writing this. it's 5:20 in the morning. do you realize I stayed up all night reading this? only to realize the last time you updated was in 08? you are killing me here! pleeeeeease im begging you. WRITE MORE!
Sunscorched chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your reviews. Sorry it's been a year since the last update, but I got diagnosed with High Grade CIN 2 cervical cancer. Had two operations last year and the final one is on the 28th of this month. Since I'm better now, this story will be continued and finished. I swear there is more to come!
wprincessannw chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
I am loving this story! I really enjoy ur Cordy/Angelus relationship - its hilarious, sometimes tense ( I actually was worried in this chapter at the beginning), but then really sweet too. I kind of want the scoobies to "kidnap" cordy to try to talk some sense into her. I can not wait until u get to the part where she finally tells him what Spike did! In other words - PLEASE CONTINUE!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I love this story and would dearly love if you continued. It's brilliant
Lexifer chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
you're story is great, I loved reading it, but it's a year you gave it up, are you planning to write more though ?
MChristopher chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
You, my friend, are awesome. You've written characters deliciously disturbed yet somehow bogglingly saccharine. I love it. I'm not sure if I'm crushing on you, Cordelia, or Angel more... it's just awesome! Also disturbing. Full props.

PS: I'm especially intrigued by the liquor and battery acid cocktail Spike drinks. It seems so perfectly in character... I almost want to try it. But then, I'm only moderately crazy, and I value my health. So I won't.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
So I had to re-read this story, as it is one of my favorites. I hope that you plan to finish it off in the near future, I'm sure all of your readers would really appreciate it, I know I would. Keep writing and well done!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
A pleasure to read. Any plans to update?
greenfire249 chapter 14 . 10/16/2008
i love this story cant w8 for the rest :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »