Reviews for Mad Monday
Stuck in Your Fairytale chapter 17 . 6/29/2008
I loved it! But when are they gonna switch back? When will Gabbie and Sharpay back off and be friends? URGH! Anywho, it was awesome!
Morkhan chapter 25 . 5/11/2008
Oh, very nice. Your characters are much more lively than the norm, and acted realistically given the situation. Loved the awkwardness, the hilarious almost-ew kiss, and the Chinese voodoo. Kudos!
dapperyklutz chapter 17 . 4/27/2008
damn! love this chapter ALOT!:D:D
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 25 . 4/24/2008
lol omg this story was just great lol i was laughing the whole time_yeah i am a tropay shipper but i also love chadpay lol anyways grreat job
samlover14 chapter 25 . 4/14/2008
Okay, so have i mentioned the awesomeness that is this story? It is like wow. Honestly. I can't believe I haven't read it before. Wow.

samlover14 chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
When Ryan says "How could she?" it randomly inspired me to get up and sing (a rather rousing chorus of) most of Goodbye Love from RENT, the part that's not in the movie. thought you'd like to know.
samlover14 chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
in reference to the question "who the hell still winks these days"...the answer is: Troy does. He winks at Gabriella in the pool in HSM2. I thought it was funny because it was straight out of Hairspray, and so are a lot of the dance moves he does.
samlover14 chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
it randomly made me really happy that the cook's name is Idina.
GIFV Wifey chapter 25 . 2/27/2008
*sob**sob**sob**sob**sob** IT'S OVER!*sob**sob**sob**

That was just 2 cute! And yea, stranger thing hav happened:)!

yES! make a chadpay next time!
fibi3 chapter 25 . 2/23/2008
oh my gosh.

totally had me hooked.

i started reading this yesterday, and its now, 4am, cause i couldnt tear myself away :D

again, awesome, outstanding amazing work you have here.

totally loved it!
LimitedByCreativity chapter 25 . 2/23/2008
Aw. Such a sweet ending! :D

Sad it's over though :(

Can't wait to see this Chadpay though! lol
but seriously chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
For some reason, I cried reallyreallyreally hard by the end of the third paragraph. Ah well.

I love the eccentric Spanish dude. Love love love. and Troy and Sharpay. and Gabbie and Ryan. And scrabble. And Martha and Toto. And... well, just about everything. This story was the effing shizzle. Why must it be over? sigh*

Like secretcastle, if you ever DO write them outtakes or whatever, I'll be right here, my fingers poised on the keyboard and my eyes glued to the computer. Because if it's you writing, I'll read it. Even crack!pairings, like Chad and Sharpay. Even if Chad's afro DOES scare me a tad bit.

And here I was, planning to keep this review short and simple. HAH! Love angst, but I love how the fic ended with everyone all happy and faff. Quoting Laurie, you frikkin' rocked it!

And you still do, and you will, for manymanymany years to come. Even if you DO decide to convert to Chadpay.

For the last time EVER (for this fic, anyway), tootles!
but seriously chapter 24 . 2/21/2008
I'm like, sad right now. And I want to read the next chapter, but at the same time, I don't, you know? Because that would mean this would be OVER.

Oh, well. Curiosity killed the cat. In this case, me.
secretcastle chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
I've been trying to send a review for the longest time but just keeps denying me. So I suppose it's only fitting that I send you a lengthy one, so here goes: I'm always a bit sad when a story ends but glad too. Nice ending and I like the idea that Sharpay and Gabriella aren't exactly friends. It won't be realistic that way. I think it needs to take some time before that really develops. Nice bit about the scrabble game though. Why scrabble anyway? Is it because it's so uncharacteristic of Sharpay and that it's proof Gabbie's rubbing off on her? I was hoping though for a nice long scene with Troy on how their relationship develops. I mean, something like a first kiss that they share during their date that night and he feels how familiar that kiss is, something like how it felt during Chad's party. Or maybe she starts humming Iris to him and he keeps wondering why that sounds so significant. She refuses to tell him though and keeps him clueless. Also, I was hoping that Sharpay and Gabriella would have a longer time in the desert with a lot of disasters happening to them. I'm thinking sandstorms, low food and water, desert insects attacking... lots of mean stuff and through it all they end up gaining a bigger appreciation for each other after they survived it together. Anyway, those are just some ideas. Sorry, I just had to share that. I keep wondering what plots you could make for his story. Hey, if you can do some outtakes of this fic on those lines, do write them. I'll be happy to read and review. Again tootles and congratulations on finishing this fic.
ILoveMusic78 chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
*Claps* Bravo

Excellent story the whole way through

I loved Sharpay and Troy being all cute then playing scrabble haha

Great fic!