Reviews for Awake
euske55 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ah that was a nice story, we need more aigis x minato in this site. The ending was really sad i shed a few tears at it although i didnt like the end of FES cause of yukari's bit* and then she suddenly becomes a good guy. Well i think that it was a cute fic but aigis was a bit ooc here, well i guess thats ok too considering the situation
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
...I really don't know what to say...this pretty much filled me with hope for Persona 3! I mean, at the end of the second part of FES, they did give you hope for Minato, but it just seems like something that can take years and all...still, It's great to see aother fic of him and Aegis. Yukari's great and all, I really did like her character, but Aegis and Minato are just...well, you know.

I guess Aegis was made for Minato...literally :p
FlyingCow65 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
beutiful you know could you please do me a favor could yo make another one like thisd buto from yukari if is not to much problem
VrtraHex chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I thought that the story as a whole was good. The only slight problem I had with it is more of a personal thing to me, like a writing style or such. I think that Minato woke up too quickly. However, as I said, this is just a personal thing, such as how I would put it that he woke up slower...probably because I am writing a story where it does go like that .

I liked very much how the story was presented as her actually feelings before moving on to the content as a whole. You sset up a good preface almost before Minato actually woke up, which made it all the much better. Very well done.
SoldierSteak chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
The story seemed like a bit of an excuse to induce large fluff, but I can't say I'm not guilty of the same thing, so it doesn't really matter. That said, I thought the story was extremely cute and very well done. No majorly grammar mistakes that I can see, anyway. The only thing I can really criticize is about halfway into the story, when Aegis sticks with the Main and the phone rings. I'm not sure if you had a line to separate those two settings in your writing processor and it didn't carry over to or if you just forgot, but line tool in the edit menu would've been perfect there since they split the story apart.

Like I said, I still liked the fic; I'm getting more and more attached to the MainxAegis pairing. The only thing that bothers me with it is that since it comes in so late in the game, most of your other relationships are already in motion, and if the Main's with Aegis, I feel like I'm cheating on all of the Main's previous girlfriends (Although, on retrospect, they'd get angry anyway if they knew I was dating all of them at the same time... You get the idea). Anyway, like I said, cute story. Nice.
Ominae chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
WAFFY indeed. Thanks for the story.