Reviews for Fun and games with seigaku
dani314 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
i liked it i got a bit confussed but it was great please update
Millenium Snow chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Not many MomoxRyo pairing stories out there that are good, but I really liked this one! The plot was nice and the grammer was pretty good. You must update :3
Yuki Mizuho chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
kawaii 3

Hoping for more chapters
souuuuuuuuuuuuls chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more More more more more more more more
Herbblood chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
interesting
HKPOTLCDCGSNSOHHCSAFAN chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
some wrong spellings of the names... but good otherwise...

keep up the good work!

Jia, HK-kun out! :)
Shebajay chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Lol, I love this chapter. It was funny to see how the team reacted to Ryoma kiss. Not to mention when Ryoga showed up. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'll be looking forward to your next update.
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
this is really good i like it
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
nice
evigt skriftligt chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
update soon!
Shebajay chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
That sucks your laptop broke, glad to see you are back up and running. Thanks for the update I'm looking forward to an update soon.
Asami-chann chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Wow. Awesome story. I can't wait for another chapter!

Just a few mistakes I thought I should point out. No offense intended.

Haiku... That's a type of poetry. 'Hurry up' in Japanese is Hayaku.

Betsunie has no 'e' on the end, so it's 'betsuni'

Oyasumi nasai is good night, not nesai.

Chapter two's button title thingy says 'olf friend'

You spelt 'Kaidoh' wrong... Just thought that is pretty important... D

On the phone, they answer 'Moshi, moshi' not 'mushi,mushi'

Tomoka is, well Tomoka, not Toyma.

Mother is either okaasan (formalish) or 'kaasan. You can put a dash like this: kaa-san, it makes no difference.

Father is either otousan (formalish), 'tousan (bit less formal) or Oyaji(Informal - 'Old Man') Same as above, can put dash, tou-san, no difference whatsoever.

Just thought I should point it out. I hate it when I have mistakes in my own stories, so I don't know if you're the same. But, it's better telling you so you know, right?

I love the story!

Asami-chan.
Yuki-chan21 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Update soon As you can!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
yay eiji
Scarlet Letters chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Mada Mada Dane means never give up. IF he wanted to say you have a lot of work to do he would just say it.