Reviews for Baby Got Back
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Lol

Best song fic ever!

Luv the part at the end when he says "Baby got back!"

Fantastic!
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
ur a huddy fan? YOU'RE A LEGEND! HAMERON JUST MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM IN ANGER AND PUT ACID OR SHAMPOO IN MY EYES!

HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY

!

WRITE A HUDDY STORY WHERE THE CHARACTERS HAVE REALLY COOL SUPERPOWER! AND WRITE ONE WHERE THE HOSPITAL IS ON FIRE!

OH, AND A HUDDY ONE WHERE THE CHARACTERS ARE STRANDED OR TRAPPED SOMEWHERE! MAKE SURE THE STORIES ARE ACTUALLY FINISHED COZ I HATE CLIFFIES!
Deni92 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Nice. I liked it
nandafm88 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
OMG!

This was perfect!

I cant stop laughing, I'm picturing them dancing and singing. Cuddy shaking her ass!

ahuuhauhauhahuuhahuahuahuhua

Great job!

Kisses Nanda
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
omg..what a funny song and a great story :)

write more Huddy! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
BonesAddiction369 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was great cant wait to read more
I-Luv-PurpleChiX chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
love this story! it was a hialrious! and the part was funny as hell it made me almost cry!
Sybil Olivier chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
lmao!that was freaking hilarious! so loved it! damn. that was hilarious, no i wanna listen to the song! lol, oh well thanks for sharing!

-Cb
geminiginny chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
So hilarious, love that. I loved it when they used this song in shrek!
youngmedic chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw I love it! So romantic! I think you should follow it up with an "When we told the kids how we met" story. Brilliantly written, loved reading it, thanks for spending the time writing it!
the.clairvoyance chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
lmao! you are wonderful! damn that was funny, and very well written and had drunken/sexy/kareoke! THANK-YOU! *drools* *smiles widely* *hugs* well i'm off to add this to my faves. _
JaneIsles chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That is so cool! I like it! Huddy rocks!