Reviews for Satsuki's Journal
AnzuMizaki5662 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Amazing. Its just like anime on Ghost Stories. Please make more chapters. I want to now more what happen next, & please try make also one shot to make more intressting. (to be any help for your storie to get more intressting)
Indian Blossom chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
i like it
i must say that u should write more
thxs for writing & entertaining us
kk chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
you say you will update every two weeks .i am waiting eagerly for what is going to happen next.
this story is getting extremely i LOVE it...
kk chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
this story is amazing please update soon
mia chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
i liked the story but when will the next chapter come out and will there be kissing or something?
KK chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? i want to read more. i am getting interested in this story! i appreciate your imagination but I WANT MORE PLEASE .
haiku101 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
i know im like 3 years late but please pease update i really really want to read
koorinosekai chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
i know i'm quite late but please update. thanks so much :D
OMG so kawaii chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Love the story.

Can't wait for more.

Hope you update in the future.
Joseph chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Pz you must write more ch pz

I loved the anime and I bought the dvd and was pissed it was only 10 epsodes but this story is so close the the anime its scarey pz write more.

P.S. what was your fave epsode?
Mask Rider Roy chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Nice start, but was abit puzzled as to how Leo lost his voice.

Nice rapport between Hajime and keichiirou.

Where's Momoko?

Be back for chapter 4.
Mask Rider Roy chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Well...that was a nice start. And honestly, I sort of got used to the edited version of the characters.

Plotwise, this serves as an opener when the the real action starts. So far leo getting into a hospital tells me that the new villain would soon be unveiled.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

So far your fic loks promising, so keep up the tempo!

_
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hi. Saw your fic, but before I give out my verdict, here's a few words for me to say.

First, I'm from south East Asia, and hence I haven't seen the ADV dub, but needless to say, i've read on about the difference between the ADV dub and the Southeast Asia dub (under the title Ghosts At School) brought about by the anime cable network Animax-Asia.

Second, I'm quite an avid fan of Ghosts Stories, so I make sure to read some of the fics.

Third, most of my Ghost Stories fic are based on the original version, so I don't use the characters' ADV dub personalities on my fics...just the original.

As for my verdict, it seems that this chapter is sort of a teaser, but it's quite short, and it would have attracted some more readers if you make it a bit longer. Nevertheless, I'll be waiting for the next chapters to see how this plot of yours is very interesting.

Anyway, I'll be back once the first chapter is unveiled.

_