Reviews for If You Are Not Too Long
amyh52 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
needs a nice fluffy ending!
amyh52 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
amyh52 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
so sweet
lilkathra chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
love to know how it ends
frecklemaggie chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Ahh! I love this so much! I am sad, for it has been quite a while since you've updated this! This is quite an interesting idea and I love where you were going with it. It would have been strange to see Dasey evolve without them living right next to each other... It almost would have been normal! If you ever update I would be much pleased.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
I truly hope this gets updated soon and that it also has lizwin hehe!

Please update soon
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Oh the fact that Casey and Derek are sticking together was very nice to read.

Will there be anymore? I wanna see how both families take the split and how 'Dasey' evolves some more.

Update in the future!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
These specific thoughts from Derek made me aw, so sweet:
'He was realizing that he was much more attached to Casey Macdonald than he ever dreamed he could be...Casey meant too much to him. Hurting her would kill him inside.'

I'm glad that Lizzie & Edwin are keeping their friendship, now I hope Casey & Derek can maintain their 'relationship'
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
No matter how bad that news was, the way Casey & Derek confronted that to each other, that was something.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Poor Nora.

Derek's little smile says something and I'm glad Casey caught a glimpse of it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
I love that comforting moment at the very end of this chapter. So sweet!

Derek's thoughts too with Edwin's little tattling of Casey in Derek's bed was very amusing to read D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I love Derek's thoughts.
I loved Casey's final actions in the end of this chapter!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
It's good to know that Edwin is trying.

I'm glad to get the whole reason why the Venturis left the house set. (I would think the MacDonalds would be living in a hotel room if they left)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh wow, if anything I would think the Venturis stayed in their house (it was originally their house).

Interesting idea.
Zuzzeroo chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
Update please! I really like this story and how you wrote the characters. I want to see how it's going to turn out!