Reviews for Hard Centre
RDoE chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You almost killed me with this story. I sat there for ages wondering if I should read it but I had to know what was going to happen and yeah, Sephiroth? That is rather lame. As true as your words are, it was lame and a low blow.

You've actually made me cry with these 3 fics. Actually cry and I had to take a minute to breathe...

So I'm hoping there will be another one. No pressure or anything but it would sooth the uh... 'until next time' feeling I'm getting -_- But again, no pressure.
amatheriz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
grrr. this fics are really making me hate seph. lol. D: but can you please make this like multi-chaptered? great story, great writing skills, i can feel cloud.
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Damn, this story really touch me.

Will there be any more?
Orbiting Gravity chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh god...I totally just laughed at the ending. Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for Cloud but Sephiroth just severely pwned him. And the thing is, his words were true. And YES for slutty Cloud! I love those sometimes! And this time, it totally fit!

Much love!
mom calling chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This triptych of Cloud/Zack/Sepheroth is so sad, and I'm catching on to the fact that you write that way. Certainly shows the wisdom of not bedding with co-workers...and the older Soldiers should have known better, but then where would your story be. Which doesn't help Cloud at this point... This isn't really my cup of tea, this type of story, (the angst thing. I can handle man/man love/sex, tho it's not how I see Cloud. It's the angst that I usually guard against) but your skill with storytelling beguiled me into giving them a go. I just hate seeing Cloud so whipped! I think I need a drink or some fluff-I see no way out for Cloud and I'm not happy you have left him so hopeless and alone.
BlueFoxofWater1569 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
...Do you know how afraid I was to open this and read it? Pretty scared, after all that I've read from your others. However, upon reading it, I have to tell you, I shouldn't have been scared.

Trust me, it's still a little heartbreaking and stuff, but not as bad as before (it should be noted that I still went numb throughout the entire thing, as if I knew how Cloud was feeling). But it was still awesome, and it's a nice-ish end to that small trilogy...unless you come up with another.

I actually do know how Cloud feels, because I've had a 'Hard Centre' before, though it was a completely different situation... Heheheh...
Deinde chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
oh dear... Talk about taking it hard, I can so see cloud doing this.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh well, you want the craziest (and only) happy-ending possible in this, as far as I can see it? Make Seph acknowledge that he is so concerned over all this not only because of guilt but because he has feelings for Cloud too. Then heck! Combine all three of them and there you go! Everyone's happy!

Geez, you killed me! You really write well, heh
darkangelwings90 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
ah! this string of stories is so good! i love to read this, even though it's so depressing... but i really hits home...
Jennrr chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
*scream* Your KILLING me here! Poor Cloud - these stories make me despise Zack and want to kick his tail and in reality I rather LIKE the character. I know it sad The End but is there a way to give Cloud a happy ending of some sort? It doesn't have to be with Zack or anything just SOME sort of healing and moving on? PLEASE?
Von chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh, no! Not the End!

I need closure! One way or the other.. :D :D

Please? Pretty Please?

I'll volunteer brainstorming time! Sound-boarding time! Hell, I'll even fetch you coffee!
a fool's paradise chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I think Cloud needs someone to hold him. Poor baby. :(
Bjanik chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
No! Don't say it's complete! I won't believe it now that we've gotten three pieces of this. I'm like an addict.

This was fabulous. I was surprised to see Cloud turn into a slut, but yeah, that makes total sense.