Reviews for Shoes
interesting
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
that was really good
JenEvan chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
So much memories and meaning in just a pair of shoes :)
Forever here chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aawww! Now that I think about, the shoes did have some kind of symbolism. Either that, or I'm crazy. I absolutely love seeing friendship fanfictions, because they really warm my heart. Thank you for writing, you never fail to please!

See you!
yugi123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
AWWW! i loved this! the ending was touching.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, very nice. I like the union of the storyline via Jonouchi's shoes, and I enjoyed that story to begin with, because it was so outrageous. And had a scorpion. Nice characterization, especially Jonouchi, and Yuugi losing track of something like a birthday when no one else did seems appropriate, too.

I really liked "one who needs more than a tale of attempted-murder-by-scorpion to surprise him". I laughed.

I hope he did get him a new pair of expensive shoes. Those are an awesome present with which one can have great fun, Yuugi's just never been cash-strapped enough to appreciate new clothes.
Keisuke-Osoka chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I awwed the entire story. Especially at the end, great work!
Una Morgan chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I first read this fic years ago, when it first came out. I still come back and look it over. This is quite possibly my favorite friendship fanfic for YGO ever written. You captured the spirit of the show perfectly; you remind us why these characters are so wonderful.

Thank you.

~ Una
kiniyakkii chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
He's right. Those shoes HAVE been through hell and back. And they're proud of it. I can just imagine in years to come, they're on display, with every little thing on them explained. XD Great story, really.
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
xD Aw! What an awesome metaphor~
withbothhands chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i love this! i can't really explain it. i feel kind of bad for not offering any constructive criticism, but i can't really think of anything to say. the first thing i usually notice is typos, and i didn't see any. i love how jo gives yugi the shoes. i mean, obviously he wouldn't just throw them away, but it just seems really cute to me.

i'm glad to see that this is post-atem, because a lot of people avoid writing yugi without yami.
MagykTales chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Well hello. I read your story, because of the title that caught my eye. And as you said in your profile you would rather prefer critiques than meaningless praise. So here goes...

Well to tell you the truth, I didn't find anything that catching or interesting about the story at all. To me, it's almost close to useless drabble and maybe it truly is, but something rescued the story from being just that. And that was Jou's idea of everything they had been through being recorded in his sneakers. Somehow the thought of thinking that way fits Jou perfectly. After all, who else look's at thier shoes in such a profound way? So, to me the story may have not been the best,(if not below it) but it's not without it's own charm.

Well that's my perspective, and from hearing that I'm pretty sure you'll want to make your other stories better, because there's still room for improvement. Bye!
Kannalover chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hi aww that was such a nice story. To tell you the truth when i saw the title was "shoes" I thought Jonouichi was gonna start singing "shoes by kelly" XD. Btw nice fic hope to read more.

P.s.

Thanks for posting at my forum. Hope to you see your around

there :)