Reviews for Drift Away
Chibi Kylee chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Aww :'(
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i always wondered what happened to their friendship, :D great one-shot!
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aww that's so sad...and well written too. it was a perfect ending. i love how your stories are canon. they're so perfect!_

*goes off to read more*
trp0522 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
A nice sad story; and one of the things I liked about PGSM (the live action) version was that Usagi never gave up on her friendship with Naru. Naru remained close with Usagi throughout the story, found out that Usagi was Sailor Moon and kept her secret. Naru along with Inner Senshi and Shitennou was at Usagi’s and Mamoru’s wedding at the end of the Special Act.
mae-E chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
interesting story. you never really think about what happened to molly. but then she get her energery suck so offten i think in a way on some leve she may have know she just didn't realise it.

keep up the good work.
Bronze Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Really sweet. a very interesting POV and original. not many people think about Molly again and realise how distant they grew when they had always been such best friends. you wrote it well. I truly enjoyed reading it!
debora diskey chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
this was very good
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I love these kinds of fics and it's interesting to see Molly more angry than accepting or sad about it. My only teensy weensy complaint is that I don't think Molly and Melvin become a couple until the beginning of season two. Or is my mind just running away with me?
Double G chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wow, that was so sad. I never really liked that they drifted apart.
Seni chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
God, that made me sad...I think we need more fanfics with just Molly and Serena...I try to put Molly in there, and have fics where the senshi aren't even with Serena, but still...God, I hope that never happens to me and, more importantly, I never do that to someone...

Thanks, I really needed to hear Molly's side of it.

Love!