Reviews for Thoughts Of The Cards
twinklestar4589 chapter 21 . 5/1/2009
i think you should continue this is really good, and you should make a sequel to what they thought about being transformed into Sakura cards
This Little Lily chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Uh...
This Little Lily chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Uh... Why is it Windy always talking...?
This Little Lily chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Yay! Fly changed his/her mind!
This Little Lily chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
LOL! XD

~Twi
Misty Narumi chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
i think the thoughts match them pretty well, good job!
ARayofHope chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Go go go go!1

Fight is one of my fave cards ever!
anonymus chapter 21 . 12/30/2007
Very good, I enjoyed reading all the card's thoughts towards their new master. Only one thing to point out plotwise is that you have mentioned several times that Shaoran is a Cardcaptor while in truth he isn't since Keroberos has not oficially named him he did with Sakura(Shaoran can't seal the card). Otherwise great job, I am looking forward to the next card. (Its the fight card right?)
ARayofHope chapter 20 . 12/15/2007
seriously udate it has been ages!
Lightning Eterna chapter 20 . 11/18/2007
Wow. You really know how to capture the cards' emotions. This is great! Keep up the good work.

Oh and thanks for reading my story "Why Miho Left". I'm glad you liked it!
cardcaptorsakuralover chapter 20 . 10/10/2007
you are just getting better, chapter by chapter! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE please! :)
silverymare chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
These are cute. There's not many who would tackle the voices of the cards, but you give them all a cuteness I've never seen.
S. Halliwell chapter 20 . 10/9/2007
Ok, I read the other reviews, and well, I think I will leave a more detailed and expressive review. I like the idea you have, writing out how the cards would have thought. It gives so much insight into the story. We got the human side of the story, but we never got to look at the whole situation through the cards' eyes. Now, we can thanks to your story.
Meninas J. K. McDowell chapter 19 . 10/7/2007
The Erase is so mysterious hardly anything is known about it. I like your take on it as a magician, though I still think it resembles a jester. XD
Meninas J. K. McDowell chapter 15 . 10/7/2007
The Power is one of the card's whose personality is better known, with showing off her strength and her pride and all. You caught it perfectly! The first few sentences described it really well.