Reviews for Lift
LazyAssProcrastinator chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh my...This is very well-written.

Many of the fanfics I've read with Rath or Serra portray them as one-dimensional characters (loud, annoying...quiet,antisocial), but you've made them seem really realistic.

I notice that this story is pretty old, so I wonder if you've wrote more of these two characters?

If you have, I would love to read them.

Beautiful writing. You've made me think more highly of Serra now.
Asanosuke chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I ust say, I have never seen a RathXSerra story before. Very good job!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
once again speechless

your writing is so good it makes me feel ashammed at the quality of mine... anyway i still enjoy reading more than writing
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
WHEE!

that's a nice idea. Rath Serra friendship sounds good:):)
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh, wow. I thought it was great!

I really liked how you wrote this. I think you portrayed both Serra and Rath wonderfully.

Keep up the good work!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
VERY nice. Loved your characterization of Serra, and reading about Rath always makes me smile for some reason, he's not even my top-favorite character, but somehow I feel he doesn't get as much love as he could...maybe it's just me!
Aporro chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh dang. If this is your first Fire Emblem fic, please keep on writing more. O_O

The characterization was wonderful! You actually portrayed Serra in a much more realistic way than most people portray her (loud and annoying), and the ability to see through a character like that is incredible. Many veteran FE writers can't pull that off, and yet you do it in your first try.

Keep on writing Fire Emblem I say!
BadluckGoodluck chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I liked it, it was nice and I thought you portrayed both of them very well.

D