Reviews for Only Teasing
no-one chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
nice fic. keep writing and may i ask for more leaf/arthur action?this is good stuff
vapanalley chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So sweet! Leaf and Arthur belong together. :D This is totally amazing between Arthur's thoughts and Suzy's abrupt drop-in. Not too serious and just the right amount of fluff. Great fanfic!
robert chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
its me again i have some ideas for the next 1 if u do do it. when arthur meets leaf at school the next day they could start to kiss then suzy interupts and leaf and arthur blush. or they could start a new relationship with leaf being arthurs girlfriend. but arthur gets realy nervous and leaf gets annoyed and decides to split up with arthur untill he learns to "woo" her. or suzy could get realy jealous with leaf and arthur realises this and gets put into a difficult situation with both suxy and leaf wanting him could get "nasty" if you know what i mean and they could compete for arthur and then arthur puts a stop to it and they both end up hating him but liking eachother lol!
robert chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
realy gd story hope u do another one looking forward if so (do another kttk one plz) please send a message back in a reply hope u do decide to carry on the only teasing story.
GoThIc llama chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
i love your story. i am a total Arthur/Leaf supporter even though most people are just bashing them. i hope that Superior Sunday comes out soon. or is it out already?
knd chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great story!
ViOlEt chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
wow. i love ur ff. no ones probably going to read this but just ot tell u it's amazing.
Mr.Bad chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love it. Hot!
HPFan1122 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
YOUR STORY IS PRETTY GOOD FOR A FIRST IN THIS CATEGORY
Vimmi chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Quite cute,

I like this fic but I find it hard to believe that

Arthur would openly admit to "thinking about groping her". Mind you this is fanfiction so it's cool with me.

May I suggest that you either expand on this or create a story on how you think Leaf(or Suzy) would react to this.

Yours Truly Vimmi
TheCommenter chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
that was cute! you have to continue this! PLEASE?

ok here's something to convince u:

PLEASE?