Reviews for Halo vs Metroid: The Great Journey
Javilin Yamato chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
yet another great story, plot was great, caracters were well played and a few great plot twists. and i think i only saw one spelling error the in the whole story, another rare find, great job an i,m looking forward to the next installment of this fanfic :)

Javilin Yamato
ridley fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
ok first off the story sounds nice but you really need help with making paragraphs, so uber choppy and plz dont spoon feed what every cool revelation is, that makes them boring, it is more pleasing to hear the reviewer beg for it and for you to be a true author and only hint at it until it happens, though the dark arbiter is kinda cool im guessing they give him a PED unit and he will be back to some control at least. i hope the next installment neds up better
James DM chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Holy shit. Ridley is a badass. I'm definitely going to be following this story.
James DM chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
It's awesome so far, but it's so...unbelievably...long...
Thanan chapter 10 . 10/23/2007

More quibbles (Yay!) For one, the Galactic Federation (Or whatever) of Metroid has existed for far longer than 21 years. Thus, unless they were far separated, the GF and the USNC (Of Halo) should know each other. And since they are both human-based, how do they not know each other?

Also, I think Ridley is overpowered. Remember, Samus can defeat Ridley 1-on-1, so, various special abilities aside, he shouldn't be much more powerful, if at all, than Samus.

Can't wait for the next chapter (Where I can complain more!). I do like this, though. The characters seem to mesh, even if Ridley's never talked before.
Thanan chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Okay, NOW its making more sense. And it's developing at a good pace. Nice job. One quibble: You said that they hadn't aimed at the head, but they did with the Fuel Rod Cannons. That is, unless Kraid's face isn't on his head :P .
Thanan chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Eh, what? Now I'm totally confused. Didn't they fight a war (the Halo humans)? How could they fight a war while on the pirate homeworld? I was thinking different Earths... Or dimensions... But now I have no clue...
Ultimate Ridley chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
Why aren't people posting comments? I've already had over 400 people see it, and yet no one is leaving a review! (Some people are, and I thank them)
spartan-331 chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
Dude, this is an awesome story. I wonder how much longer it'd take to complete it? A story like this has the potential to be really, really long. Both of the games it's based off of are known for adding surprises or missions, so I expect a really long story.

Keep up the awesome work!
sharingandude chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
wow, never thought that the arbiter would fight kraid. cool.

I think that you should have the arbiter live and somehow meet up with master chief but that's up to you.

keep up the good work!
Ultimate Ridley chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Hello. This is the Author. Do keep in mind I am still adding to the story, and I hope you enjoy it.

I'd really like it if you commented on my story, to see if I need to add something.
sharingandude chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
pretty good story line, can't wait for the next update.

by the way is master chief going to show up?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You do know John never died. At the end, after the credits, you see him go into a capsule that he was put in the beggining of Halo 1 and Cortana sends him off into space and they both wait for someone to find them.