Reviews for Who Wants To Be A Superhero?
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMG CLASSIC! That is so funny it's not even... um, I can't come up with an adjective.

I just went to my first convention, and... hahahahahahahaha!

The Sylar parts were the best. And I agree, I think Sylar would get a helluva kick out of Voltaire's music...

I think this deserves a sequel. Just because it's that freaking awesome.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I wanna stay up and hang out with the cast of Firefly! No, seriously, I do. And I'd've avoided the Klingon Bloodwine completely.

I think this as my favorite story of yours I've read so far. I'm gonna go see if I can find more like it. (The image of Nathan in a too-tight Superman costume is still making me laugh. I salute you, Captain Tightpants.)

Tee hee.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
The girl raised her eyebrows, a little worried over the mental health of that particular fan. “Um.. me and Peter are family. We're related. He's my.. uncle.” She shook her head and tried to explain that as smoothly as possible, but it all seemed a little awkward to her. “Um.. can I have the next question please?”

THANK. YOU. lol WTF is wrong with Paire
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
You know the brain song was also used in an episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? It was the episode "Little Rock of Horror". Great episode. never though of it before with Sylar. It seems to fit him very nicely. Loved this story. Defintily an interesting spin on the basic story and combining Con with it? Awesome. Will you be writing any more?