Reviews for Of Greece and Of Troy
lightning8star chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
I've really enjoyed reading your story especially since Patroclus is still alive! Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next update!

-Ally
amrawo chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
great chapter! i loved it! update soon!
foxg2rl7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow! I've never read a story with a PetroclusOC pairing before...I LIKE IT! Hope you update soon,

foxg2rl7
001ocfan chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
oh i love it! i hope patroclus and cassandra stay together
001ocfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
W00t! patrossandra!

your story is awesome
AMAPADME chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
of course I loved the story.

I really liked how Cassandra fought for Paris. Even though he was stupid and she though him foolish she still loved him enough to defend him.

OH Gosh what will happen to her once hector kills Patroclus?
amrawo chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
great chapter! i loved it! update soon! i can't wait!
Bardess of Avon chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Yay, a new chap! Long live Patrossanda! Meh.

A little concrit, though:

1) Women were VERY inferior to men; they never would have been allowed to do what Cassandra did. Of course, this is fanfiction, so, you know.

2) I really like how you incorporated the movie (and got the lines right, what's more!), but you may want to add some introspective around the dialogue so it doesn't turn into a zebra-fic and it's easier to keep track of what's going on.

Other than that, this was a good chapter, and I'm anxious for more!
AMAPADME chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
nice chapter for Cassandra and Patroclus but not so nice chapter for the rest of Troy. What will happen when Hellenus find him and her together? That could be scary. oh and is he going to by Hector's hand? Of course you don't need to answer these.
AMAPADME chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
I like that Hector has a level head about this. Although being protected by your brother is not such a bad thing.

off to read more
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
nice match up. I really like it.

off to read more.
amrawo chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
great chapter! loved it! update soon!
Bardess of Avon chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Yay, a new chapter! I'm working on another chapter for my Troy fic and am taking a break, and I'm glad I did! Yay! I loved this. I want more!
milleke chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
such a good story! So romantic... you should update soon!
amrawo chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
great story so far! i love it! update soon!