Reviews for This is Sickness
analise17 chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
Almost eight years later and chasing you with a bit stick indeed. (insert mean frowny face). I did find your notes on wanting to kill Rose off each chapter hilarious. Why go to all the trouble to write such dire romance if you wanted to turn it into a Nicholas Sparks story? LOL.
Thanks for the ride, and good job letting your characters take you places, Ray Bradbury said "step on a landmine" of your own creativity and letting them have their head will definitely do such. :D
silent song of shadows chapter 19 . 1/16/2015
I think this was quite cute! I'm going to search for a sequel now... You got my hopes up at the beginning of the chapter and they haven't even officially gotten together yet.

Shadow
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
My ability to even has completely disappeared. It was seriously an amazing story though.
Yes. You need to do a sequel because omfg. Like. Freaking withdrawal.
fruitsmoothy chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
:) enjoyable read! Definitely loved the river scene!
Tiffany chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Hey I am a big fan of yours . I wanted you to do a sequel but with me in one of them where the doctor and rose meets me.

Just to let you know a little about me .

My name is Tiffany. I am a really nice girl. I am a big fan of the doctor and i have a TARDIS necklace that i allways were to make me feel safe. I have green eyes and amber hair.I got bullied when i was at my old school. I am 12 years old soon to turn 13.I am loving,careing,and kind.

If you need me i have a gmail account or a skype my gmail is and my skype is 2. Bye for now
addis chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
it was great! ( seeing people get hurt, about to die and not, and getting sick is my guilty pleasure )
Jenny Willinson chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
A very good price of work. Very well written, I loved that Rose was so clueless at the end, when the Doctor is usually the clueless one. Great job! You should write more like this. I like reading story's when one or both are hurt or injured and there was no "weird" stuff if you know what I mean. Amazing job, keep up the good work!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
This was a really great story, and I'm sorry that I didn't write a review immediately after finishing it. In my defense, it was one in the morning and I was exhausted and I wanted to be awake enough to give you a proper review! I loved every bit of it (but I might have to go are re-read some parts just 'cuz I wasn't so lucid by the end)! I'm rather fond of stories with actual medical-y details, so I really liked those bits. I don't think it needs a sequel. The end hurt my heart. KEEP WRITING!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
The earring stone thing took her soul and that's why she's stuck.

It's one in the morning. I'm not too coherent at this point.
Scholar of Imagination chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
I noticed! It's the earring. Obviously. :)

What is it like in their funny little brains? It must be so boring. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, IT'S ONE IN THE MORNING AND I FOUND IT!
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
1- FORGOTTTEN ITEMS?
2-Definitely the fight. :p I like it when they fight. Most people make them an entirely too-perfect couple.
3-Good. Brilliant. Molto Bene.
4-I dunno.
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Rose is being stupid. Honestly.
But then again so is the Doctor.

Ah! How Love itself doth mess with the synapses!
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
It's ok. Rose needs to be hurt more. It's always the Doctor getting hurt for her. She's going to turn into a wimp if we don't torture her a bit. xP
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oooohhh, mysterious. :)
JawlessMonster chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I love these stories! And really, at the end of this one I gasped like- oooohhh shiiit.
anyway, this is the best fanfiction I've read. :) honestly. I'm really bugging people around me by verbal noises :3