Reviews for Yuugiou! Duel Academia
dancing elf chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
interesting
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, I love this! This is the kind of story I was looking for. It's just the first chapter but I can't help but marvel at how interesting this was. I just wished you would update this fic... it's been almost 2 years since you posted this. Still, this is going strait into my favourites!
Alzemu chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Yes! This is it! The kind of relationship Seto and Jounouchi would have if the circumstances were a bit different. XD Nothing like dramatically falling in love stuff. lol

Crawford comes out as villains again, huh? And Mokuba is kidnapped! Once more! XD That must be the little eboy hair's hobby or something.

I've never watched YGO GX so I really don't know the school system, but you did a real good job of clearing them out.

Do you know who top 5 duelists are in GX timeline? I heard Crawford mentions them as his favorite duelists or something in GX...

Random I know, but just wondering. lol XD Good joB!
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
o3o

Next chapter please? ;3;

-warily glances at publish date-

Please? ;_;
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Would you be so kind us to UPDATE!0

Like where this is going so UPDATE!
FitsofRage chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I'm frankly amazed that this fic hasn't had more reviews. So, here I am to give you props. I first ran across this lil beauty on LJ, but reread it again here. I won't beg and plead for you to update, because all the best writing comes from taking the time to actually *work* on something. I'm guilty of rushing through everything I do, which is why i'm mediocre at best, and you're not. I will however offer you my soul in exchange for an update. Not that it's worth anything. o_o; I love the inventiveness here though. It's like mixing GX & YGO all in one. Why can't I go to that school? ;_; So, until you write more, I'll sit here waiting. All good things come to those who have a little patience after all, ne?

Ja ne.
Hikari no Vikki chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I would yell, "More, more!" but since I doubt that would make you update faster, I won't.

Wonderful story, by the way. I wonder, since this is a Kaiba/Joey paring, how far will you go with the relationship? Will it just be petty endearments, hand-holding, and cheek pecks? Or something more, satisfying?
iloveatem chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Interesting concept, and so far, very well written! I'm definitely looking forward to where this is going. _

-iloveatem
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very cute. Interested to see how this comes out. keep writing!