Reviews for Unsought
Rook chapter 8 . 10/3
Omg, you're still writing! I just finished reading this for a third time, and will no doubt get around to reading it again at some later date. This is by far my favorite MirKag fic. It's hard to believe this was your first multichapter fic. It's so well done. The epilogue has always been one of the most moving to me of all the fic endings I've read. I'm literally moved to tears each time I read it. Just thinking about the life they must've lead. That last line about his Okaasan. And all the clever foreshadowing surrounding the archivist, from the very beginning. I actually missed that the first time around I read it. I wish you could expand upon this. Maybe a few drab les here and there about their life together. I'd love to see more of this world you'd created. I also really enjoy your other tales. I get so much enjoyment in how you have Miroku interact with Sessoumaru. Vassal is also a favorite. It gives me hope that some of these will see an update someday after seeing that you're still around.
Maia's Pen chapter 8 . 8/5
Beautiful love story. I couldn't stop reading. :)
you nailed the characters, Miroku was so polite and just freakin adorable! Such an impressive tale!
I do love a happy ending.

Darknessdawns chapter 8 . 7/26
This was an amazing story. It had such a sad start but the story grew and changed into something beautiful. I also love how it was circular. This was such an amazing story I am sad to have finished it.
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 8 . 7/8
Love it!
MissKitty35 chapter 8 . 5/15
The first time I read this story, I remember sitting crying and staying up all night to finish it. It is well done and beautiful. Thank you.
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 5/15
That is a beautiful sand awesome story. I love the ending and the epilogue.
Rellxxchibi chapter 8 . 4/25
Wow..I did not expect how I would like this story so much. I can't express how this story made feel. It was simple and sweet but your wonderful storytelling and the way you brought depth to the characters made me feel their emotions and really got me invested in the story. Everything flowed so smoothly! You have also opened my eyes to a new pairing. Thank you for this fic! Hope you continue to find inspiration to write and best of luck to you :D
Oh I loved this story! You weaved the words like magic, I cried and laughed and hoped and couldn't stop reading. Beautiful!
Doitsu chapter 8 . 3/2
This story deserves more reviews! I very much enjoyed reading it, it is so gentle and sweet and feels very "real". I think you really did a great job making this pairing pausible! My first Miroku/Kagome! I'll check out your other MirKag stories now... :-)
That was one of the most beautiful stories I've read! Thank you for the experience
Lucy's Echos chapter 8 . 1/21
Miroku/Kagome is such a niche pairing that it's very hard to find good ones. And this, I think is the best I've ever read. It's the most realistic and plausible fic that I've come across in a very, very long time, and I'm being completely serious when I say that I'm going to make all of my fanfiction reading friend to read this.

This was a joy to read and I'm glad I found it.
Faceworthy chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
That was not an emotional roller coaster I was prepared for but I thank you for the ride regardless.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Cried so much during this story. Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.
misherukuro chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
It was a wonderful read thank you. ~,~
PieAnnamay07 chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
This fic is so beautiful. There were several lines that stood out, and I'll be rereading it soon. I wish there had been a little more romance, but other than that, I loved this.