Reviews for Unsought
Amberloca chapter 8 . 1/5
This story was actually quite beautiful. You have such talent!
callmegwen chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
I know this story has been complete for sometime, but as I read through each of your works, I feel compelled to review! I really loved this story. It moved me deeply - I literally started quietly sobbing when Kagome said her goodbyes to her family and took her place in the past. I also loved the building you did, making Kagome and Miroku the first keepers of the Higurashi shrine, and even making Kagome an ancestor to herself and her future family, in a distant way. The final topping that made this story perfect was Shippo's role as the archivist who could bring back memories from the past to her family in the future. It made the bitter so much sweeter. Miroku/Kagome isn't a pairing we see often, and it's not my favorite by far. But this piece was more than believable, and it makes me appreciate their canon friendship even more. Bravo, again, to the best author on FFNET.
Rook chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Omg, you're still writing! I just finished reading this for a third time, and will no doubt get around to reading it again at some later date. This is by far my favorite MirKag fic. It's hard to believe this was your first multichapter fic. It's so well done. The epilogue has always been one of the most moving to me of all the fic endings I've read. I'm literally moved to tears each time I read it. Just thinking about the life they must've lead. That last line about his Okaasan. And all the clever foreshadowing surrounding the archivist, from the very beginning. I actually missed that the first time around I read it. I wish you could expand upon this. Maybe a few drab les here and there about their life together. I'd love to see more of this world you'd created. I also really enjoy your other tales. I get so much enjoyment in how you have Miroku interact with Sessoumaru. Vassal is also a favorite. It gives me hope that some of these will see an update someday after seeing that you're still around.
Maia's Pen chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Beautiful love story. I couldn't stop reading. :)
you nailed the characters, Miroku was so polite and just freakin adorable! Such an impressive tale!
I do love a happy ending.

Maia
Darknessdawns chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
This was an amazing story. It had such a sad start but the story grew and changed into something beautiful. I also love how it was circular. This was such an amazing story I am sad to have finished it.
LittleFlameFox1995 chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
Love it!
MissKitty35 chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
The first time I read this story, I remember sitting crying and staying up all night to finish it. It is well done and beautiful. Thank you.
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
That is a beautiful sand awesome story. I love the ending and the epilogue.
Rellxxchibi chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Wow..I did not expect how I would like this story so much. I can't express how this story made feel. It was simple and sweet but your wonderful storytelling and the way you brought depth to the characters made me feel their emotions and really got me invested in the story. Everything flowed so smoothly! You have also opened my eyes to a new pairing. Thank you for this fic! Hope you continue to find inspiration to write and best of luck to you :D
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Oh I loved this story! You weaved the words like magic, I cried and laughed and hoped and couldn't stop reading. Beautiful!
Doitsu chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
This story deserves more reviews! I very much enjoyed reading it, it is so gentle and sweet and feels very "real". I think you really did a great job making this pairing pausible! My first Miroku/Kagome! I'll check out your other MirKag stories now... :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
That was one of the most beautiful stories I've read! Thank you for the experience
Lucy's Echos chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
Miroku/Kagome is such a niche pairing that it's very hard to find good ones. And this, I think is the best I've ever read. It's the most realistic and plausible fic that I've come across in a very, very long time, and I'm being completely serious when I say that I'm going to make all of my fanfiction reading friend to read this.

This was a joy to read and I'm glad I found it.
Faceworthy chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
That was not an emotional roller coaster I was prepared for but I thank you for the ride regardless.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Cried so much during this story. Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.