Reviews for Unsought
PieAnnamay07 chapter 8 . 4/30
This fic is so beautiful. There were several lines that stood out, and I'll be rereading it soon. I wish there had been a little more romance, but other than that, I loved this.
DarkStorm Wolfsbane chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
This one still makes me cry! Excellent work!
TeslaStar chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
I stayed up all night reading this on my phone. I wanted to review so I made an account just so I could do that. I thought there was NO WAY that you could pull off a loving - in character - cannon compliant fan fiction for this pairing in only eight chapters. Least I thought that until I started reading and realized the depth you went into. This is truly a beautiful story and I hope you never stop writing ones like this. Miroku/Kagome is fast becoming my favorite pairing and I thought nothing could ever trump Sheshoumaru/Kagome. Seems I was wrong on both accounts. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I can not begin to tell you how much anxiety this story gives me. Horrible.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Beautifully written. Its a masterpiece!
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I couldn't post this on the last chapter as I had apparently already done so on one of my previous reads of this story. ) Lol. This is the 3rd time I've read your story & I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the first time I read it.. )
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I love shippo sometimes. The smile & wave as he sat in the tree was priceless.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Lol. This is the second time I've read this story and that last line makes me giggle every time. )
Maira Saw chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Oh my goodness it took me a few days but I finally got though this one and I love love love this story! I was a little worried at first with the whole character death stuff but I do love this paring and as always you weave a wonderful tale! XD
Adorkme chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
You've absolutely hooked me in on this pairing! You're amazing!
SomeoneSobbing chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Seriously, my heart dies with the end of this fic. It is the first time I have read one to this pairing and it's now one of my favorites. Thank you, this was perfect.
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
animegus farmus chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I was hesitant to read this at first, partially because it is not a pairing I generally go for, and partially because of the tragedy I knew was in store, but it is one of your stories and I have learned to trust your 'pen'. I have been enjoying myself while waiting for certain favorites to be updated with meandering through your other works. It is quite interesting going back to one of your older stories and seeing how your writing and storytelling has grown in the meantime. I especially love how you can keep all the characters true to themselves and your representations of them and just with a few tweaks here and there completely flip around who will end up with whom. This was a wonderful story, and I am glad to have read it.
yissel222 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Pertaining to your authors note, you can kill off anyone you want (except Sesshomaru and Inuyasha) and I'll be content and continue reading.
Nemoranda chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
You are, without a doubt, one of the best modern authors I have read. Your writing is poignant and beautiful, and I absolutely love every single little detail of this story. It was only eight chapters long, but it's left a haunting, bittersweet sense of melancholy aching in me for my past, and for my future. I think that in life there are few stories that really, truly touch us, and you are most certainly the author of some of those stories.