Reviews for Unsought
1kenshinlover chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
I knew it! I knew the archivist was Shippo! This story was absolutely beautiful. I have to admit that my favorite pairing is Kagome and Sesshoumaru. This pairing however is my second favorite, and you brought them together perfectly!

I was sad that she gave up her home completely, but her doing so gave Shippo a chance to meet her family. If he's still alive, then so is Sesshoumaru, which is also very cool.

The only thing left to say is WOW! What an awesome story.
BlackStar05 chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
This was such a good fic I'll be reading it again and again until I have it memorized word for word lol
theruthlesscow chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
This was by far, one of my favorite stories to read. You did an outstanding job with everything. All the detail, emotion, passion, and hard work really does show in your writing. Simply amazing.
MmeFleiss chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
This story was gorgeously written. I love how you've made their relationship so believable. I also loved Miroku's response to Kagome's "confidence." ;)

I hope you write another series with this pairing in the future.
lyiint chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Congratulations! Your story, Unsought, has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best Romance: Other for the Third Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group – lyiint
Reba Jean chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
Thank you for a marvelous story. There just are not enough good Miroku x Kagome fics. I read this over several days after chemotherapy; it provided a great distraction from some of the misery. Looking forward to your next one.
nyxtorii chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
just one thing...inuyasha wouldnt say "worryabout yourself WENCH"
KagomesRainSK chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
All I can say was never much of a Miroku/Kagome fan, but after reading this, I began liking the pairing. And I must admit, my heart skipped a beat when Shippo said “You, Okaasan. All he wants is you." x3 Your way of writing, definitely, makes the story seem so real. :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
thank you so much for a wonderful story. i too like the Miroku and Kagome combination. and with shippo at the end was a nice touch. very well done. thanks.
Serious.Effort chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Beautiful. Well done! You captured the characters so well... and made the romance seem realistic! No matter how much I love the idea of Miroku/Kagome it's really hard to picture it possible. Thank you for that. I'm three hours late of when I wanted to sleep, but it was worth it.

Thank you again. All time favorites list for this one!
graydevilforever chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
Oh the story made me cry. I've kept up with it these last few chapters and have loved it. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Heather Boicourt chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I have really never read this kinda pairing be for but as you tell your story I just fall in love with it! Great job and it is such a wonderful story, keep up the great job. I just had to fav this and you! :3
mynightshining chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
This was beautiful! Wonderful, wonderful work!
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Wow. Every sentence wove together to make this story wonderful, it's perfect. I ended up crying and my husband had to comfort me. Of course I kept telling him you don't understand, it's Shippou. *hugs* A fantastic story. I enjoyed it immensely and I'm not particularly articulate at the moment, but thank you for taking the time to write all your stories and for the memories. _
narugaaralover chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
i loved your story it was amazing!
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »