Reviews for Unsought
SusanneTJ chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Congratulations on getting through with "Unsought"! This was definitely different from your other works, at times dealing with some fairly heavy matters (not that your other stories don't at times, too), but as always an enjoyable read. I liked that you took your time to describe how her family on the other side of the well was dealing with the situation, especially Sota. He has a tendency to be overlooked. I think the story same out really well-rounded.
SesshiesPersonalPriestess chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
I have to say that I never expected to find a complete Mirkou/Kagome story. This was a very well written and overall wonderful story to read.
Deunan13 chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Beauitful. Simply beautiful.

Miroku and Kagome are my OTM as well. 'Chasing Methusula' is one of the greatest stories I've read about them besides this one. I don't know why some people do not enjoy this pairing. They are perfect for each other.

I await eagerly for your new multi-chaptered story about them, as well as your next chapter of Incorrigible.

Have a great life. _
Squikkums chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
I cried. Throughout most of it really, happy tears and sad moving on tears and tears for the story ending and tears for it ending so well.. I think that's really the best compliment I can give, I could go on about details and praise certain things.. but you really pulled my emotions into the story, I think that's the best I can say.

Elaret
Jade Ice Fire chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
This is my absolute favorite Kagome Miroku story. I love the way it is written and the humor was great. The latter chapters really had me laughing and the earlier ones had me in tears. It is a wonderful story and, like a good wine, it only got better with time.
Ayjah chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
What an amazing ending THANK YOU!
Lady Athenis chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Oh my gods... you did it again.

I cried after I read the very first chapter, and here I am, yet again, dabbing my eyes.

I thought for a brief moment the archivist had discovered that he's a relation to Kagome's family; the records he found telling of his own lineage.

But reading on, I thought, "Nah, that's not Forthy's style. This has a more 'mischievous' ring to it".

And Shippou comes through, like he did in a similiar story, though not *entirely* connected.

I can't stop blubbering. Very well done!

::Where's my chocolate?::

O.
Water Flower 2009 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
GOD! Talk about the world's saddest beginning EVER! It made me CRY! And I only do that if it's a REALLY good.
Shina0017 chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Never read a Miroku/Kagome before. You have written the tale beautifully and put a lot of thought into their grief. I like that the sorrow was first shown from Miroku's point of view. You realistically brought together two people, who at first it seemed were fated to be just friends. Thank you for posting this story, it was heart wrenching and sweet.
Angelicatt chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
I knew it was Shippo...this one made me cry - happy tears though. Kagome is her own ancestor and though it was sad to lose the others in the end she had a wonderful life with Miroku.
presleybue chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Awsome story, I loved it.
Ice Vixen X chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Oh my goodness. That was one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read and i am so glad to see you have finished it. I loved every moment of it and am very glad i never lost track of it. I wish you well on all of your future stories and thank you for this work of art... _
Neisha chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Absolutely wonderful. Sad in the beginning, but I was hooked throughout the telling.

Neisha
Locura chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Aw. I don't ship this pairing at ALL, and yet you made it work. So CUTE!
Shiro-Inu-Megami chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Beautiful ending. Loved it. Actually brought tears to my eyes.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »