Reviews for Unsought
TR Feigning Innocence chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I've always loved your writing, and I vaguely remember starting to read this a long time ago, probably when it first came out, but I never finished it, though I don't remember why. Anyway, your style of writing is just...flawless. Reading your fics, and I've read ialmost/i all of them, I think it's save to say you've left me something to aspire to.

I think there are very few fanfic authors left in the Inuyasha fandom, at least right now, who have the kind of talent you exhibit in all of the work I've read of yours. I'm skilled in my own right, but you're much, much better, and I hope you take this as the compliment its meant to be when I say I hope to eventually be able to write as you do, so that every emotion and thought and action is real, and not just a random story on the internet by a random, faceless author.

Thanks for a great tale and I really, really hope to see more from about this pairing.
-Fei
Lairenna chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Oh my. That was the sweetest story I have ever read! I stumbled across it while looking for a Kagome/Shippo pairing of all things. I love it so much!
-Lairenna
ivebeenheresince2005 chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Everytime I reread this fic I always end up crying.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
just wanted to say this mirkag fic is fantastic. too bad the pairing isn't more popular because ur fic is very well written.
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
The whole story has been fantastic! The ending was particularly apt... though I did have suspicions that way before this chapter :)

Miroku & Kagome is a new pairing for me, but I loved reading this tale. Your stories make a wonderful introduction to this pairing :)
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
"I want you to know that you are not so much my second choice... as my second chance."

My favourite line in this story, so far. What a wonderful way for Miroku to express himself, especially after all Kagome went through with Inuyasha and Kikyo.
Kurai Ummei chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
You're a heartless wench! Stop making me tear up every other chapter, damnit.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I never thought I'd root for a MirxKag fanfiction or the even the pairing, but I had to give it a shot since I've loved all your InuxKag and SessxKag stories. Anyways, you've won me over. :) What a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
You are a wonderful writer.
Songmiko chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
This story deserves much more attention. I loved it and have re-read it now, many, many times. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Oh I love this pairing. But I don't know, don't you think that they should have stayed in the future? I mean it must be much better for a human couple. But I hope she took a bunch of antibiotics with her...

Thanks for writing it
Kovia chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Read a bunch of your stories after sorting by 'favorites.' I don't usually enjoy alt pairings but you've worked the stories to their favor. Have to admit I cried a little with this story. 'Unspoiled' is probably my favorite, but I thought all of what I read of your writing is wonderful. I tend to stick to finished stories so I'll be checking in hopes of more. It'll be difficult to resist. Thank you for sharing!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
As I read the last chapter I kept stoping and doing things. I realized I was stalling, this was well done.
Good job!
AtemsDestinee chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I have to make this quick, because I don't have much time, but I just wanted to say that those final words in this final chapter brought me to tears. I never expected Mr. Osusuki until I was reading the final section of this chapter, and the tears just fell as I realized what a beautifully written and thoroughly presented story this has become. I am a new fan of this pairing, and writers like you make me fall in love with it every single day. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this intriguing piece. Yet another gem I can add to my collection.

With much love,

AtemsDestinee
red.n.rain chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my goodness. So sad. I expected Sango to die just from reading your warning, but I didn't expect to happen so fast and right after defeating Naraku. It was beautifully written thought and really pulled at the heartstrings. I can't wait to read the rest, hopefully there will be happy bits soon.
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »