Reviews for Unsought
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Yeah! Action scenes gave me reason to smile. I love the way you have Miroku and Kagome growing both stronger and closer and the way they've finally begun to talk about their pain. The panic attack was well done.
mynightshining chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Yay! An update, and well worth the wait too! Please keep it up. :P
KaraQ chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
You continue to amaze me. Lol. I wanna bear Mikoku's babies. "Did he just grope her aura?" - BRILLIANT. You couldn't have written it any better. :-D

Aww, I do hope they figure something out together. Either she isn't able to go back or he (and Shippo) goes with her. I think I would cry through a goodbye between them. _ So different, and yet so alike. I think they could heal each other somewhat...

More please...

KaraQ
knifethrower chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
you are just the best... thank you so much for your great stories. please, write more, faster, I can't wait for more of your writing!
Amarathine chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Wow. I am so in love with this story! When Miroku thought that he groped her aura I laughed so suddenly that the whole computer lab turned to look! Great work!
WackyWisher chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
So good! I can't wait to see what's next! Please update again soon!
Teslyn chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Absolutely amazing, as usual.

It's so sad, though, but I like Miroku and Kagome as a pair. I'd never really thought of it before I started reading your Incorrigible.

-teslyn
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
But she has to at least stay about a week with Shippo, right? This was very good and I liked it a whole bunch! Very well written! Please update again soon!
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Beautifully written chapter, sad and emotional. There's not much more I can say, because I feel speechless at the moment and my throat has gone dry due to the emotion. A good chapter indeed
Melantao chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I think you are much over due for an update. Don't you think so? So, you know what you've got to do now. Update! Hurry along, let's go! -Mel
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
wow, i luv this fiction! i hope 2 read more from you soon! :D but, its really sad, in the beginning, poor Sango-chan, InuYasha and Kirara... :(

-Nanu-chan
Silvara chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Now, this chapter was... wild. I could feel the wind, the natural surroundings and the laoughters of children. I smelt ink and fresh paper between water and garden flowers, too. I enjoyed the way the plot was taking place. I love the palpable joy that swirl and run between the two old friends. It feels... grand.

Yours,

Silvara

PS: Was this fanfiction the one you told me about SxK ?
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Da wad not vair! You monster!

.. Yeah, yeah I know "you had to, etc, etc." But still!

Miroku! Why *him* You made me like him dearly just to make him suffer... XO

*sigh*

It's very grand. The pictures, colors, scenery, sensations, feelings and tears... It was... Inu-Yasha.

And you know we love it. *snif...*
Moonflames chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Wow...this is so well done and thought out. As always I am greatly impressed with your talent. Thanks to you, I now understand the importance of detail. Introspection is great, but it cannot stand alone. You write in a way that the details flow, but do not weigh down the story you are trying to tell. And although there is sadness in the story you weave, I can tell there is much hope to be had as well. I cannot wait for you next update. And I cannot help but wonder what you plan with the Yamataku no Magatama, I have a feeling there is more to it than just a reason for the shine. Thanks for the update and for the inspiration!
WritingRin chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
YAY!

I love love love the end of this chapter! The way she walked in there and felt his 'relief and elation' at seeing her, and then she saw him, and then she ran to him. That was really great. Looking forward to the next chapter!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »