Reviews for Unsought
WackyWisher chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
I love this story, watching things grow slowly between Kagome and Miroku, it's nice to watch their relationship blossom. Please update soon, this is a wonderfully written story!
MissTessa chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
wow thats a good length for a good chapter
Ashtari chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Ah, Kouga. I love how you've written him here, Forthy. Truly. The interaction between the three of them, ulterior motives and all are well done. Thank you for this! :)
Libretto chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Mm, this is interesting. I love how in order to get Miroku and Kagome together you felt it was necessary to kill off their love interests XD Nah, don't worry - that's just my slightly morbid and ironic sense of humour. So, again, this is a pretty interesting and different mirkag fic - I mean, it's angsty, but not over "what happens after we complete the shikon no tama" or "damn my kazaana". Please update soon, I want to find out what happens next.
Azarath111 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
more please this is awesome
aperfectsong chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
I really like this! I hope the next chapter comes soon.
InuyashasB chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now...but this is the first story I've been motivated to review. It is very well written, both in plot and grammar. Kagome and Miroku act very logically and I am eager to see where you go with it. It makes sense and flows beautifully, including enough detail to be fulfilling, but doesn't get mired down in details. Please keep on with it-it would be tragic not to have it come to conclusion!
Silvara chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
This chapter was very strong and the magic was everpresent. Just what I seek in a good fiction.

Other way, there is something I have to admit.

I fear I won't continue reading it for, I now focus on my writing and it happens to be in French.

Thus, long and serious stories as this one, as interesting as they may be, wont really be helping much to reach my goal, but may distract me requiring more time reading for me that for others since it isn't my first language.

I wanted to mention it, because notification with reasons is what I'd expect from my own readers when they quit one of my stories.

Good luck, work, and most of all, have fun with this fanfiction !

I may come and read it from time to time but nothing is less sure.

Yours,

Silvara
theruthlesscow chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
simply amazing... I love it ever so much! I am so happy that you updated! I feel a little bit better, but still feel so sad that Inuyasha and Sango will never come back... Keep up the outstanding work!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
i read this about twelve hours ago and it took me that long to mourn fictional characters' fictional deaths (how pathetic am i?) while i read other stories where yasha and sango LIVED.

i like this one... are kagome and miroku going to be a permanent guardians of the jewel like immortals? it wasn't completely clear if the thing is part of her or if she wears it externally. i was assuming it's back inside her or part of her although that is vague.

i like the way they are training her and guiding her to utilize the powers that she has available to her.

it's good to see miroku show a bit of maturity and respect although i miss the naughty 'incorrigible' miroku persona... i guess we'll have to give him some time, ne?

ginny
Ranuel chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
It's getting even better. Umeko sees where this is going too I'll bet.
MissTessa chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
ok
show.me.the.stars chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Mou, poor Miroku...just when he finds Kagome she's going home again...hm, that's really sad.

Hey, is it possible for Miroku to cross over into the well now? Seeing as he and Kagome are closer now, will he be able to do it?

Hope to see an update soon!
Minako Miharu chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
"I wonder if it is leftover from the curse he was born with, or if it is because of his sorrow."

What a lovely bit of expressive thought! This was a very good chapter, moving the story along quite nicely with foreshadowing and showing emotional growth from both Kagome and Miroku. It would be so easy for both of them to simply slip into despair, especially since both seem to have held in what happened rather than talking about it.

I was very glad to see this today D
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Yeah! Action scenes gave me reason to smile. I love the way you have Miroku and Kagome growing both stronger and closer and the way they've finally begun to talk about their pain. The panic attack was well done.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »