Reviews for Unsought
SusanneTJ chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
The world has been turned upside down! Miroku being shy and bashaful and fending off attentions to Kagome instead of pressing his own. How the mighty have fallen ;o) Very smooth chapter.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
your narrations and descriptions always transport me, the black and white disappear in my mind's eye, i'm surrounded by the chill and damp of the gloomy drizzle, the smell of pine, the prickle of the needles as they settle in. the comforts of the inn, the tingle of reiki as kouga is blasted away. their world comes alive as your words weave their spell on my imagination. a wonderful gift, an amazing talent, if only you could use it for good. *smirk*

sincerely,

ginny
theruthlesscow chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
A most excellent chapter if I do say so myself. I loved the length and all of the detail. Not to mention that the general idea of the whole story is simply amazing in itself. You've done a gret job on the change of Miroku's role and thoughts, and with Kagome as well. I can't help but idolize how you've managed to reached so deeply into their inner thoughts. It is truly incredible. I love this story so much!

Since you're such a great writer, could you check out my story and read just a little bit and make some suggestions on what I could improve on? Only if you want to though.
WackyWisher chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
I love this story, watching things grow slowly between Kagome and Miroku, it's nice to watch their relationship blossom. Please update soon, this is a wonderfully written story!
MissTessa chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
wow thats a good length for a good chapter
Ashtari chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Ah, Kouga. I love how you've written him here, Forthy. Truly. The interaction between the three of them, ulterior motives and all are well done. Thank you for this! :)
Libretto chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Mm, this is interesting. I love how in order to get Miroku and Kagome together you felt it was necessary to kill off their love interests XD Nah, don't worry - that's just my slightly morbid and ironic sense of humour. So, again, this is a pretty interesting and different mirkag fic - I mean, it's angsty, but not over "what happens after we complete the shikon no tama" or "damn my kazaana". Please update soon, I want to find out what happens next.
Azarath111 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
more please this is awesome
aperfectsong chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
I really like this! I hope the next chapter comes soon.
InuyashasB chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now...but this is the first story I've been motivated to review. It is very well written, both in plot and grammar. Kagome and Miroku act very logically and I am eager to see where you go with it. It makes sense and flows beautifully, including enough detail to be fulfilling, but doesn't get mired down in details. Please keep on with it-it would be tragic not to have it come to conclusion!
Silvara chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
This chapter was very strong and the magic was everpresent. Just what I seek in a good fiction.

Other way, there is something I have to admit.

I fear I won't continue reading it for, I now focus on my writing and it happens to be in French.

Thus, long and serious stories as this one, as interesting as they may be, wont really be helping much to reach my goal, but may distract me requiring more time reading for me that for others since it isn't my first language.

I wanted to mention it, because notification with reasons is what I'd expect from my own readers when they quit one of my stories.

Good luck, work, and most of all, have fun with this fanfiction !

I may come and read it from time to time but nothing is less sure.

Yours,

Silvara
theruthlesscow chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
simply amazing... I love it ever so much! I am so happy that you updated! I feel a little bit better, but still feel so sad that Inuyasha and Sango will never come back... Keep up the outstanding work!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
i read this about twelve hours ago and it took me that long to mourn fictional characters' fictional deaths (how pathetic am i?) while i read other stories where yasha and sango LIVED.

i like this one... are kagome and miroku going to be a permanent guardians of the jewel like immortals? it wasn't completely clear if the thing is part of her or if she wears it externally. i was assuming it's back inside her or part of her although that is vague.

i like the way they are training her and guiding her to utilize the powers that she has available to her.

it's good to see miroku show a bit of maturity and respect although i miss the naughty 'incorrigible' miroku persona... i guess we'll have to give him some time, ne?

ginny
Ranuel chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
It's getting even better. Umeko sees where this is going too I'll bet.
MissTessa chapter 3 . 11/26/2007