Reviews for Unsought
noMuku chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Souta figured it out first.
noMuku chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
He stated with authority...that's just a so grandpa thing to say. And it sounds funny
noMuku chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Now this is what I call powerful. Not some stupid photo, that is most likely photoshopped, about how one couple is getting it on in one bathroom stall while a lone girl is lying, probably dead, in another.
Montara chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Your story was so wonderful! I'm so glad I gave it a chance, even though at first I was a little unsure that I'll like the pairing. And the pace their relationship developed was great.

I think that your story will stay with me for a long time because of the way it was written and the choices they made. Not to mention the paradox of Kagome being her ancestor.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
ms. twistedmischievous chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
i've read your work before, and you're really one of the best authors out there. This one was probably the most touching story i've ever read. Great work, i really think i'll read this many times more in the future. It left me with such an impression!

Sending her sincere love and admiration: Sang, Finland
ochreish chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Partings are really so sweet-indeed, I am already feeling quite bereft without more chapters. In a way, I wasn't really too upset with Inuyasha's or Sango's deaths; I was more sad with the idea of Shippo being left behind because of his youkai longevity.

I guess it's time for me to move onto one of your SessKag fics in order to cheer me up.

You are a wonderful writer, Forthright. If your work ever happens to grace a bookstore's shelves, I will more than happily purchase.
ZUTARA-ALTA chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
This was the best Miroku and Kagome fanfiction I have ever read.
rei-intro-rini chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Wonderful fic that was & I enjoyed every part of it. I never expected myself reading fic or enjoying fic on KagMir pairing but I enjoyed every chapter of this fic. I cried a lot in first chapter and may be I'm having an out of control emotional week,so every line that told their thoughts & feelings really brimmed my eyes with tears.
I liked the character growth you showed in both Kag n Mir while keeping them IC. It was nice & funny to see how Sesshoumaru acted through the story.(He seemed a little like a God-father..hehe)
Besides that you know how to make a simple plot into an amazing story without complicating things. You captured the IY character's true personality and this is your first fic!

Really! you're a talented writer and this fic has been a literary delight. My english isn't that good and vocablary is lacking but your works encourages me to improve. I think this fic deserves a lot more reviews than it already has. Thank you for sharing your beautiful works.
All the best & have a good day. ;D
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow! The chapter was very well written-beautifuly written. I didn't want to cry yet I cried. It was a heartbreaking chapter and now I'm on to next chapter. Job well done Forthright.
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
The story made me cry... I guess it was sweet in a way, and you have a beautiful way of writing:) I was just trying out the pairing and I can say that I've cried during most of your story...it was incredible sad but I love the part of Shippou in the end
CallaRose4ever chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I loved it there aren't enough Miroku and Kagome pairings I think. Especially ones this good.
Honor chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I usually judge how well a person writes by tears. If even not particularly angst-y moments still make me tear up, then the piece of writing is exceptional. This is a fic that I went through most of a box of tissues.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
While waiting for you to come back from hiatus (and I am so glad you have!), I decided to check out some of your other Inuyasha pairings. This was the first to be finished, and...wow. Just incredible, as I have come to expect from someone of your talent. Laughter mixed with tears, jokes with seriousness, and love growing from the ashes of deep sorrow; all the many emotions of life all there in your story for us to enjoy. I look forward to reading your other stories in this fandom, and others.

laenfante
Iryl chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
*sniffle* Awwww!
Badblondie chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
This was too good! I really enjoyed myself with your story, thanks for the hard work!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »