Reviews for Unsought
Badblondie chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
This was too good! I really enjoyed myself with your story, thanks for the hard work!
indigomirror chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
There simply aren't enough good Miroku and Kagome stories out there. I was so happy to find your stories of them. Thank you.
clock-winder chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
read this again... will always make me tear...

really love what shippo said in the end
AoKanojo chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. Seriously, I always love exploring the fanfiction world to see what newfound nuances have been brought to the possibilities of the various series and realms. This has seriously been one of the most wonderful, skillfully and artfully done fanfics that I have read. The lows and highs are magnificently captured, and the development of the characters, mentally, emotionally, even spiritually, were amazingly rendered. There are some fanfics that I love to return to and re-read, and this will definitely be one of them.

I haven't gotten to see what else you've written thus far, but I do hope you continue writing. Even if not for the IY fandom, and for this pairing (although this story will basically sit as "fanon" for Miroku x Kagome in my head probably forever now) I think you have some mad writing skills. I pray you continue to find inspiration to keep writing in the future.

P.S. I love that box of confidence. I kind of knew what it was going to be, but still. It was just...such a perfect moment between Kagome and Miroku D Many many thanks for writing!
AoKanojo chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
DDD These chapters just get more and more awesome. Grandpa Higurashi's friggin amazing. He might not know much about charms and stuff like that, but dang does he know what a kissed girl looks like. That's kind of scary.

I like how you give a plausible reason for Kagome coming back often, one that isn't just sappy or emotionally related. Not like that would have been really bad, but hey, it's good to keep the emotional content in controlled bursts rather than suffusing a fic uncontrollably.

Shippo's so cute too; his continued questioning of Miroku makes me think of kids in cars that keep asking "are we there yet?!" Though in this case, he's asking "so you like her? yeah?!" Thanks so much for writing this fic...aww it's almost over! (
AoKanojo chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Awww, 'Ro-kun is so gosh darn cute. And on such good behavior too! I guess his loss would change him, but still; like Kagome said, he's filled the role of token pervert for so long it is almost weird to see him so gentlemanly.

There hasn't been much from Kagome's PoV on Miroku yet, at least in regards to the budding romantic feelings that Miroku is developing. Guess she's so innocent that she doesn't think like that a lot of the time, although she did with Kouga. Then again, that could be because she's had him chasing her for so long that thoughts like that are more commonplace / expected. Definitely enjoying the developments so far, thanks for writing!
AoKanojo chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
...Miroku groped Kagome's aura. I just...giggled helplessly when I read that D It's so...Miroku. Even when he's not really trying to do it, he's got naughty (aural?) hands.

I love how you have the two of them working together; it's really cool to see Kagome get to use the Shikon no Tama in a more dramatic fashion. It makes sense too, having Miroku there, since he does have the wealth of experience in that department.

I'm already excited to see these two end up together, so I'm eager to see how you get them there. Thanks for the fic!
AoKanojo chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
So far I am very intrigued by your story; while obviously to get this set up you had to permanently take people out of the picture, it seems like it will definitely lead somewhere interesting.

I always like seeing new portrayals of characters, and this one for Sesshoumaru is neat: while still cool and aloof, he isn't utterly uncaring or hateful, stepping up to take charge of Kagome after Inuyasha's demise. Also, seeing him basically in an office setting, having to do paperwork was funny to me for some reason. Showing other aspects of his refinement-his tastefully decorated home, his brushwork-was also novel. He's always thrown on the pedestal of youkai aristocracy, but anything pointing towards that isn't really depicted much.

I also like your original characters you've put in here; Umeko is a warm motherly character who's good for Kagome at this point in her life. Thanks for writing, I'll definitely keep chugging along here.
Katarin Kishika chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
One of the best mirkag i have ever read. As always its a pleasure to read your stories. Im beginning to love mirkag now too.
crystalbook95 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Not many stories bring me to tears, but this one did. The character's deaths, them being remembered, and what eventually happened. The story was very well written. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Greatest thing ever that it's grandpa who states that Kagome was kissed! XD i cann't stop lauging about it!
Cotton and Cash chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

This chapter was just soooooooo sad. So sweet, but so sad. Thank you for this story. It was beautiful.

xoxo, Mean-chan
isabelsWingz chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Wow!

This story brought from me tears of grief to tears of joy! The only sadness I experience at present is that this tale is at its conclusion. Even then; however, it is an ending so complete that I am absolutely satisfied and not left just wondering. Thank youso much for the epilogue!

I was not so sure about reading this as I am a huge fan of the Sesshomaru-Kagome pairing. I confess I read this story mainly just to pass time. Obviously that has changed!

I was inexplicably drawn in ("as a moth to a flame") and couldn't put it down! I am more now approving of a Miroku-Kagome love than I ever was before!

You managed to beautifully and completely place two beloved Inuyasha characters in a story of love to rival all the greatest ones I've ever read!

I am ever more an avid fan of your work and hope you continue it!

Sincerely,

AndrAIA
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
This story is so... I lack words to describe it properly.

Wonderful! Splendid! Heart-warming!
Secretmuch chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
This chapter and the first one made me cry and cry and cry.

Very sweet and beautiful.

This is the reason why I love your writing! You make it so alive!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »