Reviews for So Happy I Could Melt
GreenField chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Loved this, but made me very upset - you have no idea how much the Finale, For Good and the whole death scene make me cry! Glinda's chapter made me feel more emotional..but Fiyero's was the best, purely because he's Fiyero and he rocks.

x
Steph chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
That was beautifully written. I just saw the musical on 11-14, and I now have a new obsession. So far I've read all the stories in the six pages of the Wicked Archive, and I think this was my favorite. I cried for the Glinda POV. Great job!
Selryam chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Wonderfully written! You write the characters well, and I like the varied viewpoints. Personally, I thought the way you incorporated the lyrics into the story didn't really fit well... It seemed awkward, but maybe that's just me. Nice fic.
Sale chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
I think that got me slightly more choked up than the musical itself did! Take a bow!
yerosmyhero chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Omg! Loved it! One of my fav chapters! I got all the switching viewpoints well. Well done! You finally finished it! How many more in progress?...
sparkycircuit chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
'Tis very good! I wish it wasn't over. :/
yerosmyhero chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Good. I liked the part where Elphaba was under the trap door and she heard Glinda come out, trying not to call out. Well done.

yersmyhero
Sale chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
That was cool! Fiyero figured out who Boq was, but Boq couldn't recognize Fiyero! XD
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh..Glinda chapter was really sweet. keep going.
yerosmyhero chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Good - of course. I like Boq's deep thinking, it shows that he actually isn't completely convinced about Elphaba.
LoveJenn chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
PLEASE continue with the story, and also make the chapters longer.
yerosmyhero chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Wow, I LOVED it! Of course, Fiyero is my favorite character. Can't wait to more!
Sale chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
That was AWESOME! Now I really want to know what Boq was thinking!
darkruki008 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
poor glina TT...nice writting, btw. really looking forward the rest POV
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh, Glinda.

Oh, /Elphie/.

Brilliant. I liked that a lot.