Reviews for The Life and Times Of Wuncler High School
Bad Bitch1 chapter 19 . 9/11
DUH BOMB chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Never read Boondocks fanfiction before. You're amazing writing might've ruined others for me. I hope there's a sequel byt this is just fine all on it's own.
huey lover chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Anonymous Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I tried to read this story, but it was meh. The problem with a lot of The Boondocks fanfiction is that the writers try to shoehorn this cliche teen romance stuff. Doesn't really capture the spirit of the show.
qiarah chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
yhu should definently make a sequel where arturo or whateva come bak and kidnaps his daughter and admit that he had strong feelings for her but mostly because hes not her realfather and that jazmine got pregnant and was having twin boys and cindy and ceasar broke up because cindy cheated on him but do it like that just have a suprisintwist at the end thx so much i loved every word you got a talent
English4Theme chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Aye Trigga' I love yo story man. A first I ain't think they had boondock stories. I never really looked into it, I'm always engrossed with to much Anime. Anyways good story, can't wait ta read da rest. peace.
mysteree101 chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
I love this story. you got mad talent.

misseylady chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
wow im almost done reading this and its really good. ive read sum more of ur stories 2 but anywaz im new to the site and id like u to send me sum step by step instructions on how u do diz thanks
MzMinni3 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
First of all its spelled 'CHITTERLINGS' not 'CHITLINS' we black, they were down south when they pronounced it, thats why it sound the way it do dammit! You thought Huey could rash and teach you some black history, i jus gave you some shit right there, and what TM-1!

Dont yell at me later... _
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 19 . 4/28/2009
Not Voltaire chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I never had a chance to review, this story despite the fact that I read it a long time ago. I just have to say that I enjoyed each and every single page. This was a terrific story! Keep it up!
xXMissJanuary1996Xx chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I loovee,loovee,loovee this story! 5/5! great ending
SwagSammich78 chapter 19 . 8/4/2008

That was ...

Cute/hilarious/adorable/crazy/random/funny/whatever else I cant think of.

Look forward to whatever else you do!

SwagSammich78 chapter 17 . 8/4/2008

Aww. The typically cliched "I-made-a-mistake-in-mock-betraying-you-and-I-love-only-you-forever-and-ever" line

But it works :)
SwagSammich78 chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
Jazmine pregnant. THAT'S unpredictable...