Reviews for For Good
witches always return chapter 16 . 2/27
Can you Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please update?
RedApple435 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Hi! I hope you will continue this cause I really really love it :3 But I understand if you can't.
Pray chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I know at this point it's like shouting into an abyss, but I really do hope you update. At least give us the outline of how you planned to complete the story, you know? In any case, it was a true delight to read.
electricangel12 chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
This is far by one of the most interesting fanfics I have ever read in this archive. Also, the implication of what appears to be Elphaba from the first timeline saying they're "going back"... does that mean the two timelines are going to cross over somehow? (e.g. Elphaba 1 meeting Elphaba 2) I like the dark undertone the story took once Glinda revealed everything that had gone wrong in the previous timeline to her friends. Update soon! Please..?
Rmmlc chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It's an interesting concept and I like how it's written. I'm really curious to find out what happens next, so if you ever feel like writing more, I'd be keen to read it. I assume you haven't continued this story somewhere else?
LulaBelle chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
I started reading this even though I knew it was dead. I don't really know why. I guess I had heard it was good but had no true idea.

Just, the twists! Morrible! Future Elphaba and Fiyero! About to meet the Wizard! I'm so saddened that this was never completed. I would beg but since it's been years I won't bother. Just know that I'll always be sad you didn't complete it.
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
More! I love this story so much! And you've kept us waiting for quite a while. So now you have to UPDATE.
svvanmills chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
You wouldn't want to happen to continue this story? It's absolutely amazing, and the fact that future Elphaba and Fiyero could he involved? Oh, it just gives me chills! I know it's been almost four years, but...
Muffinsweep11 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
I am very VERY angry. I did NOT just stay up reading this awesome fanfic and let it stop just as it's about to reach the climax. SO I DEMAND YOU UPDATE, for Lurline's sake, or may the Unnamed God strike you down! (But i hope that never happens or else i'll never get my ending)
Good luck,
Muffin :)
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Please, please, please update!
ewoods1997 chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Please see this. Your first chapter says " there is no way in he'll I'm giving up. Please don't give up on the dedicated readers of this story. The writing is so phenomenal I can't stand hanging on a cliffhanger
ewoods1997 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE don't stop writing. Or have someone else finish it but I am dying for an end!
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ho boy...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
AAAAAAH! I believe I speak for all of us when I say WRITE MOAR! :D

All hyperbole aside, this is really awesome. I wonder what it would look like as a musical?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Oh what in the world! It can't stop now!