Reviews for Echoes 01: Ten Years Ago, Continued
JinxedFingers chapter 1 . 1/3
It's an acceptable reunion...but it would have been entertaining to see the two interact with Bruce in person.
I'd always wondered how he would feel about Raven ; if he could trust her or not.
In the comics, the League declined her request to help her save the world because Zantanna thought she was evil. I don't know if he'd trust her after she's befriended his ward, and it would be an interesting dynamic between the three with your writing.
jayenator2.0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
aaawwww those robrae feels never cease. Love the fic
peace
jay out
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"... even Raven couldn't stay oblivious forever."

Oh, please. She's never oblivious. Now Robin, on the other hand ...

If Raven didn't respond to an overture, it was only because she CHOSE not to, not because she didn't pick up on it.

But ... that being said ... getting them back together like that is a Very Good Thing. So, thanks.
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
haha, lol i'll review this first then, shall i? lol, once again, i know that i have said this before, i need to say it again, i love your writing style sooooo much!
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Alfred is the best butler ever. I had to get that out xD After reading this, I'm starting to get little plot bunnies in my head about Alfred just knowing pretty much everything (even more than Batman) and wanting Robin and Raven to just hurry up and get together xD And then Speedy and his Fabio comment...fun xD (Speedy bias? What Speedy bias? xD) I liked the open-ended conclusion here too! It works nicely and provides an odd sense of finality. It's just nice overall xD
Jinnai chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Rather nice, albeit short.
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LOVE YOUR STORY, really. I thought the plot was ingenues, and everything was planned out so well! I didn't even see one spelling mistake! Bravo, 9 thumbs up. (wow, some one must have a lot of thumbs!:))
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Ha. So she finally notices. Quite subtly actually, but she notices. For some reason I always thought it would be one of those huge "OMG" moments with her, since, you know, she's /always/ oblivious. Then again, that wouldn't be very Raven would it? xD
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
strawberries are the kiss of death for me. lovely
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was great! XD
Axel Cratos chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Pretty good. I'm sure I'll understand it better if I read the first one.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Yes, I remember that panel well, thanks Kysra (smiles). Nice touch continuing this one shot, I am very glad Raven finally realizes the truth. Richard, bad at remebering names, hmm. I'm glad there through too, and that Raven didn't get hurt in the process. I loved the Fabio comment, it does sound like something Roy would say. Thanks, as always...Gerry
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
One word: cute!
dreamflyr chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Wait, It takes her ten years to stop being oblivious? Just last week I left a room and then it dawned on me that one of the boys who was in the room was hitting on me. I even had to ask a friend first to confirm...*sigh* I don't want to wait till i'm 32 to loose my romantic social ineptness!(not that I really wanted his attention anyway)

I really did like this, if not only because Alfred is one of, if not my favorite charater in the batman universe. I really like how you chracterize him because he somehow manages to keep his dignified posture and manage to mix it with grandfather like caring that he always seems to possess.

I also found the thought, "Yeah, I'm sure micky didn't like you mooning over another guy" to be what part of the 'insurmontable difference of opinion' was.~
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very cute! I totally loved this! You gotta update your stories sooN! AND MORE ONE-SHOTS!

~Chica~